two

"So I met a guy."

I met Megan's eyes with my wide ones.

"I don't believe that shit for a second." I said rolling my eyes and throwing my hand up in the air before taking a hit of my joint. Claire laughed holding her stomach, not believing for a second Megan was telling the truth.

"I'm being serious guys." Megan said slapping Claire's shoulder who was sitting besides her on the beanbag.

I side eyed her, passing her the joint.

"Fine then where'd you meet him?" Claire questioned taking a hit from the blunt after Megan had passed it to her.

"You know that party I was talking about last week that was going down on Saturday?" She said

"Yeah you wouldn't stop begging me to go with you." I laughed leaning back into the couch, my high starting to hit me.

"Yeah well I met him there." She said shyly blushing.

"Oooo what's his name?" Claire teased poking Megan's shoulder.

"Would you stop freaking out... and his name is Colson."

I stared at Megan as she giggled like a school girl talking about her first crush.

"Sounds like a dick." I huffed taking another hit from the joint after Claire had passed it back to me.

"What makes you think that?" She gasped

I laughed at her reaction closing my eyes and shaking my head. "His name... it just sounds... dick like." I said smirking. I've never met someone named Colson but the name sounded douchey.

"Well he's not a dick he's super sweet." Megan blushed leaning her head on Claire's shoulder.

"How are you keeping this from your parents?" Claire asked knowing her parents would disapprove of her having any sort of man in her life, even if she was in her 20's. Their philosophy was "as long as your living under our roof, your living under our rules." In my opinion it was a rookie mistake for Megan to stay at home instead of moving into a dorm for grad school but it was her life, not mine.

"Listen I have my ways, they don't know about the shit I do with you two bitches." She responded laughing.

"Well when will we get to meet this Colson?" I asked my eyes heavy from my high.

"I was actually wondering if I could host a party here on Friday and invite him." Megan said shyly hinting that she wanted us to approve of the idea of a house party being thrown at here.

"It's not my house ask that fucker." I said lazily pointing to Claire who was listening intently to the two of us banter back and forth.

"I don't care as long as you promise to clean up afterwards, I'm not picking up all your shit."

"Yes thank you!" Megan sang out bringing Claire into a tight hug.

As Claire and Megan continued to talk, my eyes remained shut begging not to be opened. I felt myself fall into a deep sleep, Megan and Claire's voices sounding more of gibberish as my body fell against the couch.

-

Friday came sooner rather than later. I was more then annoyed with the fact there was gonna be people all over the house tonight but I didn't really have a say in whether the party could happen.

I planned to stay locked up in my room smoking and drawing. Something I normally did when I didn't want to see or deal with people. Especially people I didn't know.