four

"Fuck me." I said hitting my head against the dashboard.

"Would you stop complaining Shae that's all you've been doing for the past 30 minutes." Claire yelled at me as she pulled into the therapist office parking lot.

Unlike last weeks events I was not at all fucking motivated to be back here. Claire ended up dragging me into her car after finding that I had not left to go to my appointment.

I groaned as I my head remained against the dashboard not daring to look at the hell straight ahead of me.

"Cmon your already ten minutes late you don't want to keep Gretchen waiting." Claire annoyingly said I could already picture the smile on her face.

"I'm surprised the bitch didn't call me yet." I huffed sitting back up my eyes remaining shut so I couldn't see the building.

"Yeah well if you don't get in there she's going to so go!" Claire said to me as she shoved my shoulder.

"Jesus Christ I fucking hate you." I said as I swung the car door open not having enough energy to fight back.

"I love you too now to complain to Gretchen about how much of a bitch I am." She laughed as she rolled down the passenger side window.

"Oh trust me I'll be saying a lot more then that." I smirked raising my middle finger to her.

"Byeee I'll be back to pick you up." She waved before rolling the window back up and driving off.

Fuck that son of a bitch.

Slowly opening the gates of hell I was met with the bright lights of the waiting room. As I looked over to Gretchen office I noticed her door was open. I could see the devil herself typing away at her computer.

I dragged my feet across the hardwood floors and over to her office door. I quietly knocked against the door way, praying my knock was quiet enough that she didn't hear it.

But my luck was fucked as I saw the blonde women turn her head to meet my eyes. A smile immediately spreading across her face.

"Look who it is." She said as she faked sounding surprised. This bitch.

She stood up from her office chair and her heels clicked against the floor as she met me where I was standing.

"Glad you could make it back Shae come take a seat." She said the wide smile still spread across her stupid ass face.

Without saying a word and avoiding as much eye contact as possible I walked over to the leather chair that was across from her desk.

Keeping my head down I heard as Gretchen closed the door and walked back down to her desk and sitting back down in her chair.

"If you don't mind my asking, why were late today?" She asked me.

Actually I do mind Gretchen.

Still avoiding looking up her I began to explain, "I actually wasn't gonna show up today but my stupid ass friend dragged me here." I said

"Well tell your friend I'm very grateful for her." I heard her happily say.

"I sure will." I said sarcastically as I smirked.

-

The session felt like it lasted a decade even if I showed up late. But finally I was released from the pits of hell and I couldn't be more excited to leave.

I practically ran out of Gretchen's office and out of the building.

"Fuck." I whispered harshly to myself remembering I had to wait for Claire to come and pick me up.