"Ah!!! Jimin!" Jungkook yelled arching his back and Jimin pulled out immediately, but strong arms tangled around him. "Don't dare to leave me without a punishment, I've been a bad boy dreaming to do many nasty things to you all day."

"Shut that sweet mouth," Jimin caught Jungkook's lips in into a hasty kiss, Jungkook's hands closing around his length so good he suddenly needed release slamming back in, rocking his hips up and down while kissing Jungkook like no tomorrow, his mind completely clouded, his animal instincts taking over like in the silver lake giving him new strength to thrust into Jungkook deeply, to kiss his face, jaw, neck, the man's hands playing with his fox ears when he tangled the tail around Jungkook's length pumping on him while riding him deeply, as deeply as his strength allowed. Jungkook yelled, cursed, moaned, was rocking his hips in a similar peace, Jimin's body in such spasms he couldn't recognize any reality anymore.

"So good... king... Jeon... oh... so... good," he was babbling trembling heavily rocking that spot which was causing Jungkook to give out the most pleasant sounds, his tail suddenly filled with wet juices, Jungkook's body bending out underneath him and he was trusting for long minutes reaching so high his mind drifted into oblivion and he yelled coming into his man filling him deeply then collapsing onto his body in the hot water, both staying like that panting madly.

"King..." Jimin looked up stunned by his own actions but Jungkook was grinning so widely caressing his face gently.

"King Jimin, your punishment makes me wish to be a bad boy for you all the time."

"Stop," Jimin bit his arm playfully, both observing each other till Jimin slipped out feeling so sleepy and strengthless. Jungkook was caressing his body, both searching for each other's lips to melt again and kiss for ages, Jungkook taking a flower petal gliding over his skin in an electrifying way, their soft touches becoming more and more meaningful when they were slowly getting ready.

"This night I will make you my king more than ever," whispered Jungkook flipping them over pressing Jimin to the pillows, kissing over his chest and neck leaving so many marks.

"King..." sighed Jimin leaning his head back while being filled so tightly, almost as during the first time as it has been days since they had been intimate, his tail tangling around Jungkook's thigh bringing him even deeper into his body, the smooth way Jungkook was moving his hips slowly was both - torture and salvation.

"King Jeon, quicker!" Begged Jimin.

"Have you listened to the king's orders," Jungkook smiled moving even slower when Jimin was whining, begging, yelling.

"I see," Jungkook raised his brow pulling on his earlobe then taking his whole fox ear into his mouth rocking against it finally speeding up the movement of his hips.

"Like that! Yes!" Jimin was swimming in sweat, the warm pool water couldn't wash off, Jungkook's body raining on him, the flower petals sticking to their skin and he grabbed a handful of them tangling into Jungkook's wet hair, taking two petals to press them into the man's butthole with his finger when Jungkook began to slam him up and down the stairs in deep thrusts, Jimin's body in agony of burning pain that was slowly changing so he pressed another finger into Jungkook's butthole bringing the petals even deeper in receiving a loud moan and such hard loving he saw all stars and his juices began to spill all over the pillows and Jungkook's lower body, the water splashing over the pool's edge, but Jungkook continued thrusting so hard Jimin was begging, scratching his back, biting into his shoulder to stand that mad ride above stars until it stopped, a serenity of fulfillment spread all over his cells when Jungkook's deep wet climax became so real inside his body.

Jimin gasped closing his eyes, resting his head against the pillows, both staying in that angelic state just breathing in each other and love. It took ages until Jungkook's soft d* left his butt hole and they moved into the water to wash it all off.

There were fluffy bathrobes hanging on a bed like chair so they put them on just minutes later, both blushing terribly, Jimin's lower body in pain, but he was enjoying watching Jungkook limping almost equally.

"Did you like my surprise?" Asked Jungkook wincing a bit while sitting down so Jimin slipped into his lap wrapping his arms around his neck and looking at him - his husband, his prince, his king.

"I tell you a secret," he blushed cuddling to Jungkook's face.

"What secret?" Jungkook searched for his lips.

"I love after marriage sex," Jimin lowered his voice becoming all shy.

Jungkook's pure laugh filled the space around them.

"We still have so many things to discover in that matter, we're just starting out," he began to play with Jimin's bathrobe strings and the hybrid knew they won't find sleep tonight the turned on they were, but they had missed each other too much to just stop touching once they had started, especially as it was such a special occasion today, first husbands' making love.

Thank you so much for your love. I hope you enjoyed Jikook's first night as husbands. What do you think about their hot time? I can't believe the next chapter is the last😭😭😭. I will definitely cry while writing it as I grew so attached to the characters.

I'm preparing a new book to post after this story, it will be an alpha omega one, I'm also considering a sequel to Crystal Snow. I will be giving you more info soon.

Much <3