Anything for love

Jungkook pov

Today is the day I've been waiting for. I went to my draw and pulled out a ring case beautifully covered in velvet and holding a diamond ring inside that sparkled under the light.

I smiled and placed the box in my pocket as I adjusted my tie to head out.

The car standing in my front porch was a special edition I'd bought for my last birthday and I decided to drive it today for my office.

It was a little anxious but I managed it well until my drive to work.

"Send these files to them immediately" she said from far as she walked towards the main atrium with a group of juniors following her instructions.

The moment she laid eyes on me she smiled and I returned it.

"I've been waiting so long" she said and gestured the juniors to leave.

"I know I'm late" I looked down and sighed.

"Come" she pulled my hand "we've a place to go"

I was puzzled at the sudden decision she made. While I was being pulled after her my gaze fell on a man who walked up staring at us.

"Taehyung, manage the office while I'm gone for a while will you?" She ordered and left with his nod in response.

She asked me to take a seat in her car but I resisted.

"Let's go in my car. I'll drive"

She held back my hand and shook her head.

"No get in. I'll drive today."

Her authoritative voice took over as I silently followed to her car.

We arrived at what seemed like the lonely restaurant near the banks of Han river. The scenery was beautiful and the sun sparkled the glass panes of high rise buildings standing all around it.

"Where are we going anyway" I asked curiously.

She smiled her way and pointed her finger to the one building that positioned itself at the small piece of island in between the river. It was a high class reservation hotel only for VIPs.

I widened my eyes ten times the normal in response and she sniggered.

Once we got down the car she put her hand forward gesturing me to take it.

I gently placed my hand on hers and we interlocked fingers before boarding the river cruise to the hotel.

"When did you plan all this?" I asked startled at how everything was so smooth.

"Well I have my ways" she raised her brows and led me to the entrance of the hotel. It held its name on the top and pretty flowers at the door sides.

"We have a reservation" she gave a card to the manager inside and the next moment I realised we were sitting in the most romantic spot of the whole place.

"So do you like it?" She asked.

"Of course. It's really pretty" I looked around "but not as much as you" I finished making her go red with blushes.

"What do you want to order" she asked.

The barrier waited patiently while I looked over the menu and pondered.

"Sir, we have a special fish prepared today exclusively for couples. Would you like like to try it sir?" The barrier pointed at the dish in the menu as I nodded tactfully.

"Okay get me this" I pulled him low "hgfcd hybki hfdess hijh" I whispered to him and he responded with a shy smile as he left to place the order.

"What did you tell him" she asked and I shook my head.