With Tae or Me?

"Jisun! Jisun!! You home?"

The voice of someone echoed inside her head as it dragged her conscious into a black hole of nothingness.

"Jisun! Are you okay" *Thud! Thud!*

Her eyes fluttered for the banging noise heard shortly after making her realise she wasn't dreaming anymore.

Slowly her head turned to the other side as it hurt from being glued the same side to the table for more than what felt like two hours.

She popped her head up and slit her eyes in confusion looking at the clock.

Half past 11 it showed.

*Thud!!! Thud!! Thud!!!*

The banging became harder and felt more anxious.

She quickly sprang to her feet and managed to get the door before it broke away.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING!"

His familiar concerned voice exploded as soon as she opened the door.

"I'm..I actually...."

Before she could finish her sentence the man pounced and draped himself around her worriedly. His grip on her got harder.

"I was so worried"

She patted his back and pulled away,
"I'm fine Taehyung. Don't have to worry so much"

His eyes widened, "what do you mean don't have to worry so much?! I was going crazy since morning because you didn't attend calls nor turned up to work"

He followed her, ranting, as she went inside gesturing him to come in.

"I was just taking some time off Taehyung" she sighed and sat down on the couch with her hands massaging her temples.

"Are you sick? Is something hurting" he asked sitting beside her, feeling her forehead and neck with the back of his hand.

"Why do you look so worried" she giggled at the look on his face that had a frown and rainbow brows plastered.

He raised his one brow and pulled back.

"You seriously are joking now right? Your sick and unwell yet can't stop pulling my leg"

"I always joke with you. Who else do I have to play a prank on" she mumbled with a faint smile making him emotional.

"Hey hey I was just joking. Don't think too much" he got up and looked around with a finger on his chin "I'll make some tea for you"

He went to her kitchen and began to rattle a few utensils and turned on the stove cooking something with a burning aroma.

Just when Jisun gave him a smile her phone rang inside her room.

She went to receive it after giving him one glance.

"Hello"

"Jisun! What a pleasant surprise good lady!"

Her brows slit to narrow lines,
"Who's this"

"Exactly, you might not even remember me but I do. The hard time you gave me and my men back then"

Her inner feelings told something was bad from it.

"I'm sorry you have the wrong number" she tried to hang the call but he spoke making her hold.

"Uh uh Jisun, don't be so cheeky. I'll come to meet you soon darling. Not to romance or have tea with you but to return what you gave me"

He laughed slyly.