Unchanging destiny

Jungkook pov

I received the intimation about me going to the auction with Ji sun. But the way I received it, is something I can never forget.

30mins earlier

I was compiling all the data into my system, just then my door knocked twice.

"Yes?" I answered but no one came in.

Thinking it was a mistake I ignored it and continued my work. It knocked again, twice.

I frowned and got up to receive it myself.

But it didn't open.

"What is this..."

I rattled the door knob but it wasn't opening, it was locked from outside.

"Hello?" I shake it vigorously "hey! Who's there, open this door"

Just then I heard someone whisper,
"Hey Mr. Jungkook, I'm your co employee"

"Ohh hey, could you please open the door. I guess someone accidentally locked it from outside"

"It wasn't accidental Mr.Jungkook, I locked it deliberately" he replied making me raise my brows.

"But why?"

"Because I don't want you to go with Ji sunnie to the auction"

"Huh? Ji sunnie?"

"Yes, the CEO of our office, Ji Sun"

"Who said I was going, I am not going anywhere"

"Really? But she asked for you to go with her specifically. How can she do that to me? I should've gone with her. I'm hurt. Hff hff"
He mumbled through the door.

 Hff hff"He mumbled through the door

I sighed deeply, "listen ... Please open the door, I'm not interested to go anywhere with her anyway"

"Hmm?"

"Yeah, if you want I can recommend your name to your Ji sunnie instead of me. But please open the door"

"Alright. Promise?"

"Yeah yeah" I sigh and shake my head in disbelief.

I was curious to know who this immature adult was.

After a few seconds the door clicked and I immediately swung it open. To find who it was.

But to my surprise there wasn't anyone there.

I facepalmed myself,
"How am I supposed to recommend him if I don't know his name"

Just then my phone clinked,

Message

I click it open

Don't forget your promise, Mr Jungkook.
And sorry I couldn't introduce myself,