Day 2- with you

She got up early in the morning and pen down her reasons and need for the resignment of the current job.

Her bed side bin was full of crumpled and torn pieces of paper. Even after multiple times she couldn't come up with a good enough reason to resign.

Just then a car honked loudly just outside her house perking her ears up. She hopped to see him waving half heartedly at her through his car seat.

She sighed and went out to him.

"Come in"

"Your late already. Come" he sounded upset.

"Please don't do this. Come in"

He shook his head and turned his face the other way scoffing.

Jisun pov

"Please Taehyung" I pouted pleading.

He looked at me by the corner of his eyes and got down the car after sighing loudly.

I smiled and dragged him in. He sat on my couch, still looking upset but concern filling his eyes as it trailed me until I got him a cup of coffee.

"Are you seriously doing this?" He broke the silence.

I nodded quite confidently.

"Jisun, can't you see? There's nowhere to go if you leave this job"

I smiled faintly "But I can't work there running into him everyday"

"Running away from him isn't going to solve anything" he held my shoulder "Face it. I'm there with you"

I smiled but my eyes showed hesitation.

He immediately fell onto a hug, wrapping me securely in his hands and froze my body completely.

"Jisun. Trust me. I can't be without you. So please stay. We can get through this together" and pulled back looking right at mine.

His eyes were pulling me in and I almost lost myself to his picture perfect face that glared into my soul straight.

I quickly snapped back to reality and slowly kept his hand on my lap covering it.

"Fine. I'm not resigning"

He smiled and hugged me again but this time I placed both my hands behind his torso completing it.

Third person pov

Jisun arrived at her cabin just a second before being late. She heaved in relief and sat in her chair.

A letter was waiting for her to read. She picked it up and opened the main flap which had something written on it.

From your best companion

She smiled and looked towards Taehyung's cabin but he wasn't there.

She pulled out the letter to read, just then the door to her cabin flung out and her personal assistant peeked through.

"Madam"

"What is it?"

"There's a meeting now at 9. Your late"

"What!?" I checked the time "what meeting? I wasn't told about it anytime"

"Madam it was decided this morning. Please hurry up. They're looking for you"

Just when things were going a little happy her fate drove her to being at fault in front of him again.

'Now he'll rag me keeping this a reason' she mumbled pissed off and strolled as fast as she could to the conference hall, leaving the letter unread.