(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (4) ♥

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
JEALOUSY
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Y/N's POV

I was elated. Having just been promoted to the position of Assistant Designer at work, my happiness knew no bounds and I couldn't wait to share the news with Jungkook.

Since the company I worked in was one of the subsidiary companies of the Jeon Corporation, I already knew that the news of my promotion was going to reach Jungkook anyway by the next morning tops; and yet I couldn't wait to meet him and tell him about my achievement myself.

I was exceptionally proud of my promotion because unlike what people at my company liked to believe, I had earned the position solely on the basis of my merit. Being the CEO's girlfriend didn't mean that I was allowed to jump ranks and I always made sure that Jungkook didn't pull any strings to help me climb up the corporate ladder.

No matter how much he insisted upon having me in the Head Office as his company's Chief Designing Specialist, I never allowed him to interfere in my professional life and it was like a silent pact that I had had Jungkook - albeit hesitantly - to agree upon.

And today, I was one step closer to achieving the dream that both of us had seen for me.

Nervously running a hand through my hair - which had grown quite long in the last few months - I pushed my side bangs out of my eyes and stole a quick glance at my watch to realise that it was well past midnight.

I wondered what he was doing still working since he usually got off work at five and rarely ever stayed at the office past seven o' clock.

The elevator doors dinged and I quickly wiped my palms on my formal skirt before stepping out and walking towards Jungkook's office which was at the end of the hallway. To my surprise, nearly half of the employees were still in office - working overtime I supposed - since the launch of the new game was just around the corner.

I smiled at a few of the employees as they bowed immediately the moment they saw me. Personally, I could never get used to their formal display of respect whenever I met Jungkook's employees and thus, avoided visiting Jungkook during work hours as much as possible.

I had done absolutely nothing to deserve this respect after all. I was an employee of the Jeon Corporation just like them; and just because Jungkook wasn't too skilled at keeping his personal life private, and liked to brag about me to every freaking person he met; didn't mean that they had to treat me any differently now than how they did before they knew about our relationship.

Just as I stepped into the corridor leading to my boyfriend's office, I immediately slowed down at the sound of light female laughter ringing through the closed doors and completely halted when the doors to Jungkook's office were thrown open to reveal him walking with possibly one of the most gorgeous women I'd seen in my entire life.

Although I was pleased to notice that Jungkook made sure to keep a respectable distance between himself and the beautiful blonde, the said woman's flawless exterior did little to put me at ease.

She was what I liked to think of as the epitome of beauty; a perfect, straight, upturned nose; full, rosy, crimson lips; eyes that shone with an insane amount of confidence and to top it all of, an astonishingly perfect figure with all the right curves in the right places.

Judging from her looks, she was clearly European...and judging from the way she looked at Jungkook, she also clearly fancied him.

I scowled inwardly as I felt a stupid pang of inadequacy and jealousy surge through me.