"Alpha's sister, hmm?" Abby questioned as she looked Lucy from head to toe. Abby already hated the girl just because she was Alpha's sister and Ivory looked like she likes Lucy.

"Well, let's go shopping." Ivory said, breaking the tension between the two girls. They both started walking ahead of Ivory and entered the first store with pants.

Abby strolled to the aisle with women's jeans, but Ivory pulled Lucy to the men's aisle. She needed to buy new pants for Darius and the biggest help would be his sister.

"I need to buy something for Darius. I thought about buying him a black button-up and black pants." Ivory explained.

"That will suit him. He loves black clothes." Lucy said dramatically emphasizing the word 'loves'. Ivory giggled at that especially when she knew his part of the closet is mostly with dark colors and her part is much lighter.

She decided on black suit pants and of course, they had to get one of the bigger sizes. Ivory could imagine him in the outfit and he looked sexy in her mind.

Abby looked at how they interacted and she felt jealous of them. She didn't want Ivory to be good with her when she was her best friend.

As they were going from store to store, Ivory noticed hateful glares she was sending to Lucy but Lucy didn't pay attention to her. She was in her world of what she should wear for her birthday.

Ivory bought everything she thought for Darius, but she still hasn't found a dress for herself. All three of them entered the store to buy dresses and shoes for the party.

"Ivory, you need to try this one. It will look so perfect on you." Lucy squealed and put the green fabric in Ivory's arms before shooing her in the changing room.

Ivory was insecure about trying such a revealing dress, but she knew Lucy wouldn't give up until she does. She changed into the green dress that had thin straps and a little cut on her leg. She felt pretty in the dress but maybe it wasn't for the occasion.

When she showed it to Lucy, she squealed in happiness.
"You look amazing."

"Abby, what do you think?" Ivory asked her.

"It looks good." Ivory's smile faltered and she nodded.

"You're definitely getting this one. Now, go back to change so we can pay. I found a dress too and already paid. We need to buy heels and all the other necessities so hurry up." Lucy blabbered excitedly.

***

After four hours, Lucy finally gave up running around the mall and decided it was enough. Ivory felt tired and Abby was annoyed.

Ivory wanted to say goodbye to Abby so she told Lucy to wait for her in the car. Ivory could see that Abby was irritated with Lucy.

"She can be a bit hyper. But she is actually nice." Ivory chuckled, trying to ease the tension.

"She is the little bitch who thinks she can act however she wants just because she is the Alpha's sister." Abby spat causing Ivory to flinch at her harsh words.

"Abby, you don't even know her. So please don't talk about her like that." Ivory said.

"You changed since you live there. You're not my friend Ivory anymore." Abby said, looking disgusted.

"No, Abby. You changed. Your jealousy towards me changed you. I think we can't be friends anymore." Ivory said and turned around to walk away.

"Fu*k you, Ivory." Abby cursed and entered her car. Ivory was pent up with anger and sadness.

She just entered the car and told Lucy to drive. Lucy noticed something happened with Abby but didn't want to question Ivory because she looked pissed off. It was her first time seeing Ivory mad.

When they arrived at the packhouse, Ivory silently picked her bags up and climbed upstairs to their room. She couldn't believe that Abby would be so rude to her and Lucy when they haven't done anything to her.

She entered the room when big angry tears started sliding down her cheeks. She was so frustrated and angry that she couldn't help but cry. She left the bags in the closet and quickly changed in one of Darius's T-shirts that covered her down to middle thighs.

She wiped her tears but more of them started falling. She didn't like to cry because she was an ugly crier but they just kept coming out.

Ivory laid on the bed not bothering to put on the blanket as she cried.

"She is a bitch, Ivory. Don't cry." Kira said.

"She hurt me with her words. I can't believe she turned out like that."

"No reason to shed tears for her, babes." Kira sighed. She wanted to hug Ivory but that was impossible.

"Ivory?" Kira cut off the mind link and Ivory looked up to see Darius watching her worriedly.

He approached her and moved to the bed next to her.
"Why are crying? What happened?" He asked her and wiped her tears.

She pulled closer to him and wrapped her arms around him. He put her on top of his body where he could engulf her more. She felt so perfect in his arms.

"I fought with Abby." She answered his previous question. He sighed as he caressed her hair.

"Again? Why?"

"She called Lucy a b-word and told me to f-word myself. She said I changed. But I did not." She explained.

"And what did you tell her?" He asked.

"I told her that we can't be friends anymore."

"She sounds like a very toxic friend and those types of friends only want bad things for the people like you. You understand?" He said as he planted little kisses across her neck.

"I know." She snuggled in his chest more and felt herself dozing off.

"Good girl." He whispered against her skin.

A/N

I'm a goner for the good girl. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Song: selfish - tears