21

Luciano pov (Back story)

I remember when I was made I met the four idiots, they were put under some type of spell and became my demons. It's hard to explain since I don't remember, once they were attached to me I felt everything they felt. I also had to relive everything they went through. 

Lester's sin is loving his mother but not in a motherly way, he was in love with her

Lyric's sin is murdering people

Lennox's sin is being a psychopath and killing a girl he actually loved but didn't know what love was

Landon's sin is being apart of a gang, killing and torturing innocent people

My sin you ask? Well... being Lucifer's son should be enough. 

Satan pov

I walk around Heaven, stepping over all the dead bodyguards on the floor. I kind of wanted to go and kill down in Hell, everyone in Heaven is fucking weak. No on eput up a fight or anything... it's so annoy-

"AYLA!" I heard a voice roar, I smirk and stand still "I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE WHERE ARE YOU!" I see a large figure walk past the room I'm in but they back up and head into the room. "There you are." 

"Oh Ares what a surprise!" I smile at him

"You fucking bitch!" I punches me across the room, it hurt for only a mere second. I hit the wall, causing it to crack. "You hurt my wife! I will never forgive you for that." I ran over and started punching me in the face over and over, each punch got stronger but my only problem was I didn't feel anything. He pulled away thinking I was done but his face.... god was it priceless. 

"Now Ares, that's no way to greet you sister-in-law. Now is it?" I say getting up and dusting my dress off and standing up "Now you know you're no match for me, insane isn't it."

"I didn't come alone." There was a lightning bolt and there stood Zeus

"Oh! More friends!" I clap jumping up and down "You still are no match for me sadly but you will die an... honorable death." I rip Ares heart out in a second, he stares at me with wide eyes and drops to his knees.

NOOOOO Ayla screams

Ayla pov

I push... I push hard and it works. I took over my body I can feel it "Ares." I whisper "ARES WAKE UP PLEASE!" I look down at my hand to see a heart and a hole in his chest, I start chanting a spell to bring him back. I chat it over and over again, I see his hand twitch.

"Ayla!" I turn to see Zeus

"Zeus! Zeus!" I run and trip, not used to feeling my own legs, I drop to his knees "Kill me... please." I sob

"Ayla..."

"You HAVE TO! He will live on if you don't kill me! Please! I beg you!" He holds his lighting sword to my chest, just as he drew back I was plunged into the familiar dark room. 

Satan's pov

I got her body back just in time, I made a blade and stabbed Zeus, he looks shocked. "Ayla." He whispers

"Ayla is gone." I remove my blade and walk away from him so he can bleed out. 

I hope you know you will be punished for that. I say to Ayla

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SELF HARM

Ayla's pov

I stand there with a blade in my hand cutting my wrist, Satan gave me my whole body back... in a way. He still possessed it, he hand control over my arms and made me cut myself over and over. Each time it healed I cut it back opened. He laughed in me, I'm his puppet and there's absolutely noting I can do about it. 

Luciano... please save me.