20

Lennox (back story)

I had to be smart, it was the only way for my parents to be proud. We were rich, filthy rich and the last thing they needed was a dumb son. I worked my ass of studying and doing my work to only be second in everything because of that bitch... Aspen.

She's the smartest girl on town, everyone knows her. She's popularly smart, to make it worse our parents are friends and she's always at our house. I don't think she belongs here after all she is adopted and came from quite the poor family. I would always catch her staring at something for a little bit too long, she's a thief and I know it. 

Father was never home, always away on business making deals. I always looked up to father, I always admired him but it didn't help that even he despised me for being 'dumb'.

She's my enemy, she doesn't know it but she will. I will beat her in the next test. 

And so he did, he beat her in the test. He was happy, he happily walked into his house. "Mom Dad!" I yell

"What is it?" His mother snapped annoyed

"I passed Aspen! I got a 380!" My mothers expression changed but not in the way I though it would.

"A 380? Isn't the test out of 400? Why didn't you get a 400? Aspen always gets one-"

"But she didn't this time mother!"

"Weird, I'm going to go check on her. Oh and you're grounded." She walks away

"I hate you." I say and walk away. It's all Aspens fault... she needs to go. 

For the next three months I became 'friends' with Aspen, I made her think I liked her.... more like I tried to convince myself I didn't like her. She told me about her old life... it hurt but that's not the point of this mission. 

We're sitting in a private park "Aspen."

"Yes?"

"I hate you."

"Yeah fuck you too."

"No I'm serious Aspen. I hate you with all my heart, I hate how my parents like you more than me, how you pass me. But the one time I pass you I'm still shit on... I hate you Aspen. I want you to die." I look over to her with an emotionless face, it's impossible for me to even show emotion. I've never been shown any emotion. She looks at me with fear. 

"L-Lennox... y-you-you're scar-scaring me." 

"Good." I take out a knife and stab her straight in the heart, over and over and over. I learned about the body, how it decays, a perfect way to kill someone. I chopped her body up... grinded it and fed it to my parents. Burgers, their favorite. 

"Mother, Father. I suggest you put everything in my name."

"What?!" They say

"You are currently eating Aspen, insane isn't it." I start laughing at it "You're cannibals ... there's evidence. Hahahhaa!" 

"Lennox! What is the meaning of this! Go to your room now!"

"Oh father, the police are on their way. I can call them back saying it was a false alarm and that Aspens parents are eating their daughter... which they. I might say she does make a beautiful hot dog. Or simply put everything in my name."

"Why are you doing this." He says as my mom sobs

"It's business father, I'm pretty sure you know that! Father like son!"

"Son we can talk about this."

"Oh yes great idea, I was thinking of making meatballs. Would you care to have any? I also would like every single penny... not one will go to you. How does that sound? I get the money and you don't go to jail?"

"I-"

"Let's shake on it yes?" I extend my hand out

"Mary... deposit all of the money to him." My mom takes her phone out

"Oh mother... come sit here. Next to me... so I can watch you." She stands and falls, I laugh. She gets back up and sits next to me, I watch as she deposits all the money. "Lovely!" I clap my hands together. "Time to die!" 

"What you said-"

"Oh out off all people father, you should know business deals never go the way you want." I pull a gun out but before I could shoot them another gunshot goes off and I fall to the floor.

"Lennox!" My mother yells

"I was never good enough for you.... no matter what I did."

"Son.." Father starts "I was always proud of you, I'm sorry it ended this way. We love you." Will a short kiss on my head I closed my eyes but open them as quickly as I closed them. I could tell I wasn't on the run anymore, I was in a black room with three boys. Interesting. I can't seem to understand why I'm here. Let me think.