1

Three years later                                                                                                                                                                     Ayla's pov

"Hey Apollo! How's your day going?" I say to my husband with a smile, walking over to his desk.

"Oh hey baby, just reviewing over some mate forms. You know yesterday my brother proposed to your sister."

"Cute" I wrap my arms around his neck and lean over to watch him do his work

"Mm, that's uncomfortable honey. My next hurts from being bent over this desk." I pout and stop leaning

"Why didn't you tell me? I'll message it for you." I start to message it, I see him relax and he starts to groan.

"Don't you think it's weird?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like my brother is marrying your sister and we're married. It feels like insest to be honest."

"Well, do you want to take them away from each other? Is that what you're saying?" I squeeze harder

"Ow. No babe I'm not, I'm just saying it feels weird." I kiss down his neck feeling nothing, I feel no heat, no sparks, just skin. I pull away and walk over to the door about to leave "Where you going?" 

"I have some... work to do." I lied, I skip over to my room. I start to replay memories, memories that make me happy, memories that make me feel sparks, heat, anything, everything but most importantly love.

Luciano pov

I sit at my desk grumpy as ever, I hate morning. Fuck I even hate waking up in-general, I start to read through everyone's complaints and what they want changed. I hated this, they ask for shit and I give it then they complain and want it gone. Indecisive fucks. 

I hear the door open and I immediately smell and aroused person, fucking Hell can you not see I'm working here. "Hey Luci." She sit on my lap most likely leaving a wet stain running her fingers down my chest "You seem stressed-" she leans in and whispers "-I can help you with that."

She's used the same fucking line for the last three god damn years, like get a new one. "Get off Aubrey." 

"MMM, I love when you say my name. Come on daddy, I want to play."

"I said get the fuck off of me before I put you in the dungeon again. Remember we're only married because I needed to marry someone and you were the closest, I feel nothing for you. I never will, now get.the.fuck.off."

She hops off and scurries away, great a fucking stain.