Hype house-18

Começar do início

"You are gonna look so fucking hot soph" Addison starts.
"Wait what do you mean by that" Jaden asks.
"What do you expect? She is gonna wear a hot miniskirt and a hot top" Nessa explains.
"Can't she just wear a simple cute white dress?" Jaden asks.
"Jealous much?" I smirk at Jaden.
"Ohh shut it"
"Never"

"Hey soph, I'm going to the hype house, do you wanna come?" Addison asks.
"Yeah sure, Ness are you coming?" I ask the girl.
"No I don't wanna see chase" she explains.
"Oh shit right, hey josh, is ok for you if I go? I know there isn't good blood within you guys" I ask him.
"Yes sure don't worry just be careful" he says and I nod.
" ok I'll go upstairs to say goodbye to J" I say and I ran upstairs.

I knock to the door.
"Come on in" he says, I open the door to be welcomed by a shirtless Jaden laying on the bed.
"Hey Soso what's up" he says.
"Hey Jae, I'm going to the hype house with Addi, so just wanted to say goodbye"
"Hype house you said?" And I nod.

"Okay please be careful, I don't trust chase and either other people. So if you need anything just text me or call me and I'll come get you ok?" Jaden says
"Jae don't worry, and yes I will." I say, he gets up and hugs me.
"Bye J"
"Bye beautiful"

I hope on Addison's pink Tesla and we drive to Hype.  Avani opens the door.
"Vaniii" I scream and hug her.
"Hi soph, hi Addi, we are hanging out by the pull let's go" me and Addison follow her.

"Hi everyone" Addi smiles.
"Hii for who doesn't know I'm soph" I introduce my self.
I sit and I notice someone.
"Hey Ant what are you doing here" I ask the boy.
"I was hanging out with vani" he says and I nod.

"So tell me about you Soph, by the way I'm chase" oh boy, trust me I know who you are.
"Ok, I'm soph, I'm from italy, and I live with Josh's family" I say.
"And she is the absolute best" ant adds and I smile at him, while Avani, Dixie and Addison nod.

"So do you got a boyfriend" chase asks me. Instantly me and Ant look at each other.
"Let's say I'm not available" I answer.
"Uhh who is the lucky boy" someone I think is named ryland asks.
"Someone you really don't want to get mad at you all AGAIN" Ant says seeing I was getting a little uncomfortable.

"You really are seeing someone from sway?" Thomas asks.... I don't like this boy.
"And what's the problem in that?" Addison asks.

"What about we change topic?" Kouvr says feeling the tension and everyone nods.
"So Soph are you in high school?" Nick asks me.
"Yes I'm a senior here, also if I still haven't finished high school in italy" I say.
"If you ever need help with homeworks you know where to find me" chase tells me winking.

I see Ant sitting up, all the boys have become so protective with me, but to be honest I'm fed up too.
"Don't worry I'm pretty sure I can find someone else to help me"  I reply and I see my friends laughing. Then everyone starts talking about something else but I see chase keeps staring at me.

"Hey Addi is ok for you if I ask J to come pick me up? I have a bad head ache but I want you to stay" I lie to Addison.
"Are you sure you don't want me to take you home?" She asks, and I nod, to be honest I also wanted to see Jaden right now.

I take out my phone and text him.
"Hey J can you come pick me up? If you can't it's totally fine" I text him and I get an answer in less than five minutes.
"Putting in my shoes right now"
I smile at the message. I told him to call me when I need to get out.

After ten minutes I hear the doorbell ring.
He didn't.....
"Hey Bro didn't expect you here" nick says when he opens the door.
"I know I know, I'm not staying tho, just came to get someone" he explains coming outside where everyone was.

Everyone greets him except for chase that keeps looking at me. When jaden notices that he comes towards me and hugs me.
"Did something happen" he whispers in my head for then looking at me.
I shake my head in denial.
"I was just starting to feel uncomfortable" I explain.
"Ok glad you texted me" he smiles down at me.

"Wait is Jaden the boy?" Chase says. Oh boy.
"What boy?" Jaden asks.
"Chase tried hitting up on her but she says she is no available" nick explains.
"Chase tried hit up on her?" Jaden says with a more serious tone.

"J, look at me, he asked me if I had a boyfriend and I said that I wasn't available for him" I say try and calm him down.
"Ok so hear me out, she is off limits for every single one of you, and chase if you try and pull something similar to what you did to josh, I won't be as nice as him, trust me" Jaden says.

Ok that was fucking hot. We get out of the house after we said our goodbyes.
"Wendy's?" He asks me and I nod.
I need a chocolate frosty.

We go through the drive trough.
"Hi can we please get two medium chocolate frosties, one medium fry, one small fry, and one twelve piece chicken nuggets"  jaden says, he pays for everything and we drive up a hill.

"Thank you" I say.
"For what?" Jaden asks.
"For this, for everything" I say and he smiles.
"Anything for you"

"So I was thinking" jaden starts.
"Oh you think?" I say.
"Shut up and let me finish, I was thinking if you wanted to go out with me, like for a real date" he asks me.
"Of course Jaden" I say and he pecks my lips.
"I first thought about Friday after the game, but we can't because something is happening, but what about Saturday night?" He says.
"Saturday night sounds perfect".

Me and Jaden have been hanging out as friend, or as a thing, for months, but we never went on a real date, this is gonna be my first real date ever and I'm really nervous. But I know that just the fact that I'll be with jaden will make this perfect.

Author corner
I'm back! I'm sorry you had to wait this long for an update, I promise that I'm starting updating frequently again. I love you all. ❤️ leave a star and a comment if you liked the chapter!!