[🍃⚠️] stalker - adrien/chat noir [miraculous ladybug]

BEFORE WE BEGIN, READ THESE:
I. im sorry im doing so many aphmau and mlb, I dont get good ideas for any other fandoms, please suggest some own below lmao
II. im so sorry for my spelling errors and mistakes. I just type and dont look back (unless it was a word that was like "leik" and I had to fix it), but some words I dont see (or just dont change, like dont), so please bear with me
III. I only proof read when I go back a lot later and reread it. at some point, I will edit the chapters lol
IV. I am thinking of an elijah mikaelson x reader x klaus mikaelsom (yes they are brothers they just share the girl) so if I ever get around to that this week, it will be out. I have a really busy schedule, mainly school and tennis this week

⚠️ - SUICIDE, BUT NO DEATH, AND SELF HARM SLIGHTLY. JUST SUICIDE AND SELF HARM, NO ONE ACTUALLY DIES. THIS IS ALSO REALLY SAD AND MIGHT TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF THIS MAY TRIGGER SOMETHING. I GO VERY IN DETAIL WITH MY WRITING AND DO NOT WANT THE CHAPTER TO HAVE SOMETHING HAPPEN TO YOU. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

okay, enjoy the chapter.

OH and part two to "im sorry" will come out soon, promise ;)

FINAL THING: I DONT HAVE CRAP AGAINST MARI/LADYBUG, THE WAY I WROTE HER IS JUST FOR THE STORY. THEY ARE ALSO 18 AND SENIOR YEAR

~

It wasn't a normal call for Ladybug and Chat Noir. Not an akuma, not a cat stuck in a tree, but a girl on top of a building. Police and firefighters were already at the scene, and they said an ambulance was on their way incase she got hurt. Chat Noir and Ladybug stood on the ground, listening to Roger, the police man, use his megaphone to yell up and tell her to come down and nothing bad would happen.

The girl didn't seem to be listening, she was just still as a board, besides the wind from the helicopter blowing her hair everywhere, along with her shirt. It was a tricky situation, they couldn't ask her to jump and they'd catch her, they can't scare her down, because that wouldn't be the best way for the girl. Even if they were superheroes, this problem was hard for everyone.

Ladybug summoned up her Lucky Charm to see if it could give her anything in the situation, and the only thing she received was a small cat plush. She looked around for a few moments before her vision kicked in, and it lit up to only Chat, who was looking up at the building, and the girl. Ladybug put the lucky charm in her yo-yo and put a hand on Chat's shoulder, which made him jump. He looked over to his partner. "My lucky charm says you have to go up there. I'll be shortly behind."

This scared the cat boy even more. He didn't want her falling or getting hurt because of him. But, he listened to his partner, because it was what her lucky charm told her, and he walked around the back of the building and used his pole to make his way up to the top. He walked up closer to the girl, "Hey, you don't have to-" Chat stopped talking when the girl turned around, and he saw his crush, Y/n, standing there with tears running down her face.

Ladybug got on the roof top which the other two didn't see. "Adrien.." the sad girl whispered, and ran to hug Chat Noir tightly. Ladybug walked over to Chat and looked at him with a questioning look.

"She must still be out of it, Adrien isn't here, is he?" Chat asked through a lie.

"No, but at least she is safe now," Ladybug said and pulled out her Lucky Charm, throwing it into the air. Y/n was talking to herself, mumbling into Chat's chest. They both couldn't understand what she was saying, but Chat hugged her back to comfort the girl.

"I can take her home, I've seen her before," Chat said.

"Alright, just be careful," Ladybug said. Chat picked up the girl bridal style. Before hopping away, Ladybug heard her whisper something along the lines of 'I'm sorry Adrien.' Chat hopped away, and after Ladybug gave the all clear for the police and firefighters, she followed her heart instead of her head.