[🌙] hickies... and more - chat noir/adrien [miraculous ladybug]

🌙 - uh this has lime. again I consider SMUT as actual sexual intercourse and LIME as anything else like oral. so this is a lime and not a smut.

also dont ask me why I write so much smut/lime now a days anyways. I just cant think of anything else because im such a fucking disgrace lmao.

~

I sat looking at my iPad and holding the apple pencil up to my mouth, slightly chewing on the end of it. Simple math was getting hard for me as my boyfriend kept kissing my neck. I drew my pen from my mouth and looked at the cat sitting behind me. "I can't do math with you bothering me, Chat."

He laughed and put his arms around me. "Come on, you have until Sunday, take a little break. You've been working since school and right when you got home. There was no akuma today and you would have even worked through that right in your bedroom." He moved out from behind me and sat in front of me now. "Take a little break, Y/n."

"Just give me a few more minutes!" I exclaimed which made him laugh. He nodded and laid on top of me. I put one hand on his hair and softly pet him for a hot second before going back do doing my homework. But me knowing him, he didn't stop.

Chat ran his hands up my hoodie and slid it up so he could access my stomach. He started kissing and sucking, which I didn't mind, because we hadn't done anything for a while and all I had been doing was school work, as the end of school was coming up. Luckily for me, I was only wearing underwear when he came over because I wasn't expecting him as Chat. And Chat was way more outgoing than Adrien.

His claws slid down to my waist and slowly hooked under the sides of my underwear. I was still trying to do math, but it seems like he had other ideas. He began kissing the insides of my thighs, a bit too close to where he should have been. As he sucked on the sensitive skin, my eyes closed slightly and my hands drooped to my sides. "Mmm," I hummed which got a chuckle out of him.

I moved the iPad and pen and looked at the cat kissing my thighs. He looked up and slowly spread my legs, opening them wider for his convenience. He slowly started pulling my underwear down my hips, but he stopped to kiss my core with my underwear on. "Come on, put your iPad down and let me treat you."

I sighed and laid the iPad next to me, scooting down a little further and widening my legs for him. He smiled and pulled my underwear off, exposing my core to his hot breath against it. My body shivered and I closed my eyes, leaning back into the pillows. He kissed softly around my core a little more and then finally put his tongue inside my slit and ran it up and down.

I let out a soft moan and spread my legs more for him. As he wrapped his lips around my clit, I held onto my bedsheets and smiled, humming and trying to stay quiet as my parents were downstairs. He sucked on my clit gently and ran his tongue around the sensitive bud. I moaned out his name and he suddenly put a clawed finger into my folds.

"Oh, fuck, Adrien.." I whined out. He moved his finger back and forth slowly, removing his mouth from my clit to look up at me. I smiled as I saw him smirk and I closed my eyes again. He put his mouth back to my clit and entered another finger. I bucked my hips against his fingers and put my hands into his hair, gently rubbing behind his ears.

After a few moments later of my body being heated up, I released onto his fingers with a loud moan that I covered with a yawning sound. His tongue lapped up the juices that fell from my core and came up to hover over me. "Hmm, thank you Chat.." I replied, panting slightly.

"You're welcome. I'll see you tomorrow, my love." He kissed my cheek and hopped out the window. I smiled and turned to my side, falling asleep.

In the morning, I woke to a voicemail from Alya saying we were meeting earlier at the beach. I yawned and got up, walking into the bathroom. When I actually opened my eyes to look in the mirror, they widened, because I had black and purple marks all over my body. I looked to the bath and looked at my bikini. That wouldn't cover anything, and I was dating CHAT. Oh no...

I met up with the rest of the group at the beach, all wearing their swimsuits. I walked over to Adrien's side and he looked at me. He bit the bottom of his lip and asked, "Why all the clothes?"

"Yeah, we're at the beach!" Alya said.

"I'll get changed in the changing area," I said and walked over to the red and white stripped canapé, and I walked in. I pulled out the white bikini I was going to wear and I slowly put it on. I slowly walked back to the group, and when they looked at me, all of their jaws dropped. I was covered in hickies.

"Are those..."

"Hickies!!" Rose yelled before Marinette could ask. My whole face turned red and I looked away.

"You and Chat do some pretty weird things.." Nino said with a laugh. I walked into the water without looking at anyone else. They followed and we all swam. I split out with Adrien.

"I didn't know they'd leave marks!" he exclaimed quietly. I laughed and put my arms around his neck.

"I did enjoy last night, though," I replied and kissed him. He kissed me back, and we shared a little moment. When Nino and Alya called for us, we swiftly turned around and make our way.

Though, Adrien whispered something before we left that I was still blushing at.

"I can come over and kiss them better.. Or just kiss you in general."

~

idk what the ending was.

- silver
4 . 8 . 21