[⚡️] my tease - scott mccall [teen wolf] {pt. 2}

⚡️ - theres like really descriptive sex in this I- okay but seriously dont read this unless your into pain and blood and stuff because I did not expect it to go the way I wrote it

~

Ever since that day, I joined back into the pack. I stopped hanging around Jessica a lot, but she told me it was fine because I was back hanging around Scott. It's been a couple months, and we hadn't done anything like what we did before. Normally it was always us with the pack, so we barely had time to hang alone. But today was another special day... Scott's birthday.

And we all know what I wore on his birthday. It was a different, possibly shorter dress, to school again. As I arrived, no one really said anything to me, they just gave me a lot of perverted stares. I think this was mainly because of Scott, they knew we hung out a lot and they didn't want to mess with Scott. By this point, Allison's death had been remembered and all of us helped each other become happy again. Of course it was still very sore to hear her name, and all of us would always have one break down a day, but we were always there for each other.

Today, I wanted to take Scott's mind off of everything else. His wolf duties, Derek, Allison, and whatever villain we were chasing after at the time. So, as I said, I wore that special dress, just for him. As I got over to his locker, everyone was wishing him a happy birthday. I hugged him from behind, "Happy Birthday!" I said.

He turned around and looked at me, smiling and accepting the two words. But when he saw the dress, I feel like he knew what was going to happen. I grabbed something out of my backpack and handed it to him. It was a little box with a red ribbon around it. He opened it gently, and inside was a key. "The hell is this, Y/n?" he asked with a chuckle.

"You'll see! It will be here after school! But it comes with me meeting you at your house."

The day went by as normal and I headed home instead of watching Scott and Stiles and the others practice. I quickly changed. I took off my normal undergarments, and switched to a new lace pair I bought from Victoria's Secret. They were a dark red. The back of the top was completely open, besides the hook at the very bottom. It was strapless, and a push up bra, so my breasts would look great. The bottoms were a thong, but it had a little red boy on the back that untied to get them off. I also had red stockings. They came with ribbon to wrap around them, and I went ahead and did it. It was a normal thing... right?

I slipped my dress back on and grabbed a box with a keyhole. It was Scott's gift, and I think it was the best thing I had ever thought of. I waited until practice was over, and I gave it an extra ten minutes before I took my leave. I decided to walk to Scott's place. Good thing the busses were gone and no one was really on the roads, because I was scared as hell that someone would see and tell my mom.

I had planned this out. Melissa was working the late shift, so Scott and I had plenty of time to get it on. As embarrassing as it is, I was a virgin. I never met someone that I would give my virginity to. Scott wasn't, which was a good thing because he had experience, and knew how to treat a woman right in bed. Allison told me—.

I got up to Scott's house and knocked on the door. A few seconds passed and Scott opened the door. "Hi birthday boy!" I greeted. He smiled and moved out of the way so I could walk in. He shut the door behind me. I took his hand in mine and pulled him upstairs.

"What are you doing?" he asked. I just shushed him and as we got in his room, I shut and locked the door. He looked at me with wide eyes. "Y/n, you're kind of scary."

"Don't worry Scott, this wont hurt a bit," I told him. I pushed him, as best as I could with human strength, onto the bed to sit. "Still have that key?" He nodded and took it out of his pocket. I handed him the locked box and he opened it.