[🌙] blow job? - pierce [aphmau: my inner demons]

hello and welcome back to another pierce x reader because I have no idea what to write anymore. thanks and enjoy

THIS IS AN AU, PLEASE READ THIS: PIERCE IS A HUMAN. HE IS SLIGHTLY MORE TALKATIVE THAN NORMAL PIERCE, AND IS ALSO AVA'S BROTHER. HE IS VERY PROTECTIVE. IN THIS AU, Y/N REPLACES PIERCE BUT IS HERSELF IN ANOTHER WAY, NOT LIKE A GENERAL LIKE PIERCE OR WHATEVER BUT JUST... HER. YEAH.

~

I walked into the kitchen and saw my boyfriend, Pierce, making something. "What are you making?" I asked. He looked up and then held up a whip cream bottle and sprayed some into his mouth. I walked over and looked up at him with my mouth open. I swear I saw his cheeks blush slightly before he sprayed some whip cream in my mouth. I happily smiled and then ate it, looking at the counter. He was making pancakes.

I stood there and watch him finish cooking them, smiling because he was shirtless and only wearing an apron. He was built, I had to admit, and I loved his arms. When he was finally standing next to me, I ran my hand up and down his arm and he smiled at me briefly. "Well, they're done."

I smiled, "Let me go get changed." I was still in my favorite hoodie that I really didn't want to get dirty. He nodded and I walked past Ava's room to Pierce's. Before I could open the door, I heard some sort of noise. I took some steps backwards and slowly opened the door, just a crack, to see my Prince and Ava doing.. something.

ASch had his hands on Ava's head and she sat in front of him. Of course I knew anatomy, and I knew what she was looking at, but why was he blushing and moaning? I kept watching for a few minutes and watched as Ava gagged on something. Just as I was about to pull away, I heard a slightly louder moan come from Asch as Ava lifted her head.

I watched her sit back on her knees and I clearly saw her hands holding his.. well, yes. I never thought I'd see that of my Prince. When Ava turned around slightly, I saw her face completely red with the obvious running down her mouth. I backed away from the door and accidentally ran into Pierce as his hands gripped onto my waist to catch me. "Hey, I thought you were going to change?" he asked.

I turned around to be face-to-face with his chest. I looked up to see a small smile on his face. "I-I was, but I decided to just eat with my hoodie on." Pierce shrugged and took my back into the kitchen, where we decided to eat our pancakes. While eating, I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw. It was awfully intimate, and especially since they weren't courted yet.

I watched as the syrup dripped from the corners of his mouth. I turned away to blush, before looking back at him. He looked over at me with a smile. I smiled back slightly and looked down to my pancakes, thinking about what I saw over and over.

It was getting late, and as I was getting tired, I decided to join Pierce in his bedroom after meeting with Asch. I yawned and walked into Pierce's room, seeing him sitting on the edge of the bed and taking his shirt off again. He looked up when the light poured into his room from me opening his door and smiled. I shut the door behind me and locked it, because we don't like people peeking in.

"H-Hey Pierce, can I try something?" I asked quietly. He looked and nodded. I slowly walked over to him and kneeled down in front of him. His eyes widened and he looked shocked. I looked up at him.

"Woah, woah, what are you doing?" he asked, putting his hands on my face.

"I'm doing what Ava did with Asch earlier today. Asch looked happy and I want to make you happy," I explained. His face turned to instant anger, but then again to embarrassment.

"We can talk about that later, b-but you don't know what you're doing.." he said. I smiled and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He watched me with a shaky breath and I with shaky hands. I didn't know if I was doing this right, or anything right at all. I slowly reach into his pants and underwear and pulled his dick out. I looked at him and saw that his face and ears were completely red.

I slowly started rubbing him with my hand, watching his face contort into a face of pure lust. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, soft breaths starting to get louder. I took his hand with my other hand and lead it to the top of my head. He looked down.

"You.. You can touch them.." I whispered quietly. He gulped and moved his other hand to softly grasp onto the ridged structure of my horns. I gasped slightly and looked down, deciding just to go with it now. I softly put my lips on the tip and kissed it. I did this a few more times before taking the tip in my mouth and sucking.

I felt Pierce's grip get tighter on my horns, and it felt good. No one had really touched my horns before, so I was a virgin to the new feeling. But the way he held them tightly but yet so gently made me very happy. I finally took his whole dick into my mouth and went down as far as I could. I gagged myself on him and heard the sweet moan that came from his mouth.

As I moved my head the way Ava did with Asch, I heard more of the moans come from Pierce, along with grunts from the depths of his throat. I raised up and off, having to take a breath. I quickly went back down on him and closed my eyes, rubbing my spit onto the rest of his dick that I wasn't able to reach.

I came off again and instead went down to his balls and softly kissed them. "Oh, fuck.." I heard him mumble. I laughed a little and licked back up the side of his cock, putting my mouth on it again. I moved my head up and down, slowly as first, but I got faster. I massaged his balls with my hands and heard him mutter a few more curse words over and over.

I felt a small twitch from him in my mouth and he spilled himself into my mouth. When he did, he shoved my head back down onto him as I took him fully, gagging enough to where I almost wanted to throw up, but I loved it. I loved the sounds it made from me and also the sounds he made when coming. I pulled away and sucked in a breath, trying to swallow as much as I could. I looked up at him with my mouth open, smiling softly.

He panted and smiled, looking down at me with his black pupils covering his bright blue irises. I stood up and wiped my mouth on my arm, slowly climbing onto his lap. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked through a hushed tone. I nodded and put my hands on his cheeks for a hot second before lifting my human hoodie over my head to show him my braless top. Yes, Daemos wear bras, but I enjoy not wearing them around Pierce.

He smiled and flipped us over on the bed, hovering over top of me and smirking. I put my arms around his neck and smiled with half-lidded eyes. "I've wanted to do this since you moved here..." Pierce whispered. I giggled softly and kissed him, beginning the rest of our night with steamy passion.

~

hi I hoped you like this lmao. I dont know what to write anymore lmao.

anyways, my birthday is friday (aka the ninth)

- silver
4 . 7 . 21