Hikaru let go of her hand giving her a soft smile. "Hai. I will. Now, are you ready to keep going?" He watched a refreshed Aija give a nod and after they jogged in place a moment, they continued on the trail, smiling at each other. He was so into Aija that he didn't see who passed him by until he heard.

"Ohayo, Hikaru."

He nearly tripped knowing that voice and he and Aija looked behind to see Misuki standing there wearing her own black workout clothing of a sports bra and jogging leggings. She was pulling her headphones out of her ears while glancing over at Aija who stared back just the same. Hikaru was at a loss at first; not expecting Misuki to be here right at this very moment while he was with Aija. If he had it his way, Aija would have never had to see her. But seeing as this was his reality he had to take it and go with it, his voice turning hollow.

"Ohayōgozaimasu."

Aija meanwhile glanced from Hikaru to this woman who had interrupted their jog. She was gorgeous; pale skin that contrasted with her long sleek black hair just right and legs for days. If she wasn't a runner naturally she should seriously consider it. There was something though...something about the way she was staring at Hikaru but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Hikaru gaged the air between the two women, not missing how Misuki noticed Aija getting closer to his side. She disregarded her then, staring right at him with a smile before she spoke in Japanese,

"That was an interesting time the other night at Nakamura. Unexpected really."

Hikaru resisted a scoff but raised his eyebrow. Already was trying to start things up and being suspicious. "There were a lot of things that were unexpected." His stoic eyes dared her to say anything about the arrangement and he was pleased when she got the message.

Aija herself cocked her head at this conversation that she was immediately left out of. Hikaru's voice didn't sound pleased. But they were both shocked when the woman started talking in English out of nowhere.

"Hello. May I ask who you are?"

Not really understanding why she had to introduce herself in this conversation, Aija decided to follow the classy woman's path and indulge her with one, giving a slight bow of greeting. "Good morning. I'm Aija and you are?"

Instead of answering her, the woman's eyes widened almost immediately, switching from Aija and Hikaru as her mouth dropped. "A-Aija?" Her eyes kept Hikaru's as if looking for an explanation as to why this black woman was now holding his hand. Hikaru brought Aija closer to him.

"This is my fiancee. Aija's here in Nihon with me until we go back to America." He then motioned to Mizuki looking down at Aija. "Koi, this Shizuru Misuki. Misuki's someone I knew in my youth." He left it at that, ignoring the slight look of hurt that Misuki gave.

Aija didn't miss it and if she had wondered before, now she was certain. This was yet another woman that was a part of Hikaru's "past". Aija wasn't sure how deep in his past Misuki was but she wasn't going to worry too much about it. Besides, she was the one with the engagement ring. Her position so far was set. She gave Misuki a smile regardless of deciding to try out more of her Japanese lessons.

"Ome ni kakarete ureshii desu. Pleased to meet you," She said, straining to make the words sound right. Hikaru nodded that she got it right and she smiled proudly at him before looking at Mizuki who looked less than impressed.

"Yes."

There was a silence between the three that was only broken by the sakura tree that towered above them swaying in a breeze. Aija decided the tension was enough for her morning and she patted Hikaru's arm while saying to Misuki, hoping she could understand her, "Well, we need to finish our jog. Nice to meet you again."