Extra 3

Yuying Primary School, the children in the second grade of the first grade are taking physical education classes. Qin Mian’s stomach hurts to go to the toilet and just ran into the bathroom. The girl was blocked.

"Qin Mianmian, you will not be entangled in the schoolmaster in the future, I want to be the girlfriend of the schoolmaster." For the first single ponytail, the little girl with a shiny diamond hairpin on her head, forked, and sighed.

The **** in the mouth of the little girl refers to An An. The four monks are all in the same school, the fifth grade of Anan, the third grade of the stars and the third grade of the stars. Anan learns well, is polite and handsome, is the school's schoolmaster and school grass, many small girls like him.

Qin Mian smoked his stomach and hurriedly glanced at the little girl. "I didn't get rid of An An's brother. Anan brother said, he has to study hard and not fall in love with the little girl."

Her stomach hurts, she can't help it.

"Hey, I said that I was not entangled, but An An’s brother was so intimate. I saw that you took the student’s hand home several times.” The little girl screamed.

"It’s An An’s brother who took the initiative to take me.” I couldn’t help myself, and when I stumbled, I would go through a few girls.

"If you are not entangled in the seniors, the seniors can not take the initiative to take you. If you do not agree, I will not let you go to the toilet." The little girl stretched her arm to stop her, not let her go.

There were people who didn't go to the toilet, and they were so angry that they couldn't bear it. When they reached out, they took the little girl's back and opened her hand. It ran into the toilet cubicle like a wind.

Quiet outside for two seconds, "wow", the little girl cried the earth-shattering cry.

Jiang Yugang came out from the film awards scene and received a call from Qin Shen. He said that he had beaten his classmates at school and the teacher asked the parents to go to school. He can't walk away from the meeting and ask if Jiang Yu can go.

Jiang Yu sighed and sighed with great strength. When he was not paying attention, he would cry the children. He and Qin Shen have been squatting many times, but there are still frequent accidents.

Usually Qin Qin sent two children to school, Jiang Yu was not familiar with the school, asked the way, delayed for a while before going to the teacher's office.

When I first arrived at the door, I heard a woman’s voice groaning. "Teacher, we are not willing to play at home. It will take a lot of strength to make our round hands like this. Apologizing and medical expenses are all necessary. I said that her parents are still not coming? It will not come."

"Sorry, I asked for a delay in the school, and it was late." Jiang Yujin went, sorry.

"Dad." Seeing him, the original head of the original pull straight up, his eyes sparkling and he ran to his side, holding his hand.

Next to the little girl is a woman in her thirties who has some wavy hair and a blessing. She has a diamond necklace on her neck, a gold bracelet on her wrist, and a bag of clothes and shoes. It is a luxury item, but it is not awkward. Household taste. She looked at Jiang Yu's eyes and dissatisfied and frowned. "You are the father of Qin Mianmian? I said how do you teach your daughter, she knows that my daughter's hands are swollen?"

"Mother round, the two children have not said it, you should not worry." Xiao Zheng stood up and looked at Jiang Yu with doubts. "You are a daddy? Then I used to pick up the person..."