Chapter 37

Qinjia Villa has always been Qin Zhentian and Qin Ze’s mother and son, Qin Yunshan is disappointed with Qin Zhentian’s son, and does not like Qin Ze’s mother and son, living alone in half. Old house on the mountainside. Qin Shen, since he was young, was next to Qin Yunshan. When he was in high school, he went abroad and went to study with Qiao Xin.

He occasionally returned to China to see Qin Yunshan and Fang Wei, and rarely returned to the villa. After graduating from college, Qin Yunshan asked him to return to the country. He did not agree and opened a company abroad. I returned to China four years ago and took over the company under the inspiration of Qin Yunshan.

When I arrived at the villa, Qin Shen got off the car and entered the living room. One of the next people greeted him. "The young master is here."

Qin Shen took off his coat and handed it over, nodding his head: "Fang Wei."

"Know that the young master is coming, the kitchen is stewed with the soup you love to drink. The master is in the study room upstairs, I will call it." Fang Hao took over the coat and was about to go upstairs. Lu Keying with light makeup appeared on the stairs. On, looking at the living room downstairs with a smile, "A deep is coming."

She turned her head and shouted at the study. "Shentian, Ozawa, Ahshen."

Qin Zhentian came out of the study and nodded to Qin Shen downstairs. "Come."

Qin Ze also went down from the room and reluctantly called, "Brother."

"Master, my wife, the food is all done, is it coming up now?" Fang Yi asked.

"Let's come up." Lu Keying ordered, and several people went to the table, and the food was also brought up. A few people silently ate for a while, Lu Keying pulled down the Qin Zhentian at the bottom of the table, he put down the chopsticks, picked up the towel and wiped his mouth and asked: "I heard that a few days ago, you made a small star at Yunjing Hotel for a small star. Ze Yidun, still not let him bring friends to go there again, is it true?"

"Why, did he come back to tell you?" Qin Shen also wiped his mouth with a towel and looked up at Qin Ze.

"Don't worry if he complained to me." Qin Zhentian was unhappy, "How can you say Xiao Ze is your brother? How can you not let Xiao Zejin even a hotel for a small star? I don't know how to laugh at him."

"He is still afraid of others laughing?" Qin deepened his face. "He harassed the guests in the hallway, destroying the reputation of the hotel. Do you want to repeat the matter four years ago?"

Both Qin Zhentian and Qin Ze’s face are changed. Four years ago, Qin Yunshan was born with a serious illness and just finished surgery. The company was taken care of by Qin Zhentian. At that time, Qin Zegang returned to the university and returned from abroad. He was ambitious and thought that he was a business wizard. Qin Zhentian was blown by Lu Keying, and he always thought that his son was very powerful and directly dropped Qin Ze to the most important department of the company. As a result, Qin Ze was too blind and arrogant, causing the company to lose several major projects in succession. Even the trade secrets were almost leaked, causing the company to go bankrupt.

"What I harass him." Qin Ze was furious and angry. "It is obvious that he first seduce me and know that I am the second master of the Qin family. I want to rush to me!"

"A deep. When your brother was too young to make mistakes, he already knew the lesson." Lu Keying whispered aside, "As for you saying that he harassed the guests, it must have been misunderstood. The little stars in the circle I I know, I want to climb the gold master, I believe Ozawa’s words."

Qin Shen snorted, "Of course you know, you are not the kind of Mrs. Qin."

Lu Keying's face was stiff, and the hand holding the chopsticks was tight.