Chapter 61

Although he opened his eyes, the light was still very confused. At first glance, he didn't wake up. He suddenly watched Jiang Yu for a while, and suddenly reached out and pulled Jiang Yu into his arms. His chin squatted on Jiang’s forehead and slept.

He is very tight, Jiang Yu can't make it, the sofa is only enough for one person to sleep, and if it is struggling, both of them will fall. His chest was quite comfortable. Jiang Yu was too lazy to struggle, yawning, and he relaxed and fell asleep on his chest.

Woke up again, Jiang Yu had already reached the bed, no one on the bed, he went out to the door and heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom.

Oops! Jiang Yu was agitated and quickly pushed the bathroom door open. In the bathroom, Qin Shen was putting water into the bathtub, holding a river on one arm, and the little scorpion saw the water and threw himself in his arms.

Qin Shen looked down at the little nephew, and he was busy late in the past few days. The little nephew was there, and the nannies took a shower. The nanny said that the little donkey doesn't like water, and when he puts it in the water, he will cry and struggle to go out. So when the little sister-in-law took a shower, the babysitter did not dare to let him stay in the water.

what is it today? How did the little scorpion look like water very much, and last time on the ship, as long as I saw water beside him, I was very excited. Is it that the nanny does not want to bathe the little nephew and find an excuse?

Qin deep frowns, thinking about it and going back to let the assistant change to a nanny, the little nephew in his arms was suddenly taken away.

"You want to take a shower? He didn't have a good cold yesterday. He can't take a shower so quickly." Jiang Yu hugged the river and made a cold sweat, making a calm and calm road.

"...I am going to take a shower myself." On the way to the hospital yesterday, the river was raging and spit milk to him. Just woke up and wanted to take a bath. Jiang was just awakened, Jiang Yu was still not awake, he did not worry about throwing the little scorpion on the bed, and he took it to the bathroom to release water.

"You are not amnesia? Do not remember the three months of the matter, how do you remember the name of this little sister?" Qin Shen turned his arms and arms, looking at the child with a smile, surprised and asked.

Jiang Yu:...

"I... I remembered some." Jiang Yu was guilty. "You take a shower, I am going out."

After that, he ran out of the bathroom after turning around in the river.

Back in the room, Jiang Yu put the river on the bed and gave a sigh of relief. Just scared to death, I was afraid that Qin Shen would put the little scorpion in the water, and the little scorpion would reveal the small tail without any scruples.

Their mermaid is inspired by the breath, whether it is a similar or close person or a strange human. This is their innate ability, and the river is noisy. They have become the mermaid of the year and can protect themselves.

And the mermaid baby in the river, there is no ability to protect themselves, so their breath for strangers, the younger the more sensitive. In the face of strangers, instinctively hate water. The troubles of the river are probably the reason for the mixed blood. They can control the time when they change their tails in the water. In front of strangers, as long as they are not in the water for a long time, they will not reveal their tails. However, in the presence of close people, this vigilant instinct will be turned into trust. As soon as you enter the water, you will reveal the small tail without any scruples.

The grandfather said to him, but he really found out that he lived in the villa of Gu Yang. One day he was taking a bath in the bathroom, when Cheng Cheng Gu Yang was not there, Auntie was busy in the kitchen downstairs, he forgot to lock the bathroom door. He just put the little scorpion into the water, and the aunt downstairs suddenly came in, saying that there was an urgent need to take time off for a long time. He was scared to death at the time. As a result, he did not expect that the little nephew had not changed. When the aunt went out, he was happy to show his little tail swimming in the water.