Chapter 86

It’s too much to panic, it’s a big deal to sweep the pearls on the bed to the ground, but Qin Shen just did this, Jiang Yu was anxious, stretched his feet and opened him, let him First bring the pearls on the ground back.

The pearls are rolling everywhere, and the bottom of the cabinet is under the bed. The two men were not well dressed and moved to the cabinet and moved to the bed. When they came back, they were full of sweat and sweat, and the interest was gone.

In the next two days, Qin Shen’s misery was unspeakable. Every morning, when I blinked, I saw Jiang Yu leaning on the bed and watching the bitterness and tears. Going to bed every night, Jiang Yu is also desperately brewing tears, and he is blinded by words. Sleeping in bed, the next day will be awakened by pearls.

It is estimated that there is no atmosphere to dislike a person crying. He also called Lin Cheng, and the two were in the room and lost tears and pearls together.

In the living room, Gu Yang sat on the sofa next to Qin Shen, and he was quite unbearable. In these two days, his days are not good. Lin Cheng is also eager to pick up pearls. He will brew tears from time to time, but the fish eggs in his stomach will be born soon. Gu Yang is really afraid that tears will fall more and hurt. The body also hurt their children.

After sitting in the living room for ten minutes, he couldn't sit still. He slipped into the door of the room and knocked on the door. He carefully said, "Baby, I have been crying for so long, and it is good to take a break."

In the room, no one took care of him for a long time. Only the crying of the pharynx came out. He didn’t dare to push the door to disturb, so he had to go down again.

On the sofa in the living room, Jiang clashed on his lame legs and climbed up and down. The little hand pulled his shirt and staggered and stood up again. He slammed into his chest and his small nose hit his shoulder. Hard and hard, it hurts.

He has a flat mouth and misses his little dad. He is much softer than him. However, in the past two days, his little dad didn't hold him a big play. Some of them were sad. When they had a small mouth, they would lose gold beans.

Qin Shen glared at his silly son and slammed his nose and fell off the golden bean. He couldn’t help but reach out and patted his little buttocks, and said with a black face: "The man is not allowed to cry, crying is wasteful, and can’t Turned into a pearl." The tone is quite disgusting.

The river screamed and grievously sighed.

When Gu Yang went downstairs, he saw Xiaozizi sitting on Qin's deep legs with a grievance, and the black and round eyes were covered with water. His heart softly said: "Hey, you are not happy, what fire is on your son."

"Come on, uncle hugged." He clap his hands at the little scorpion.

Jiang did not hesitate for a second, and opened his chubby arm toward Gu Yang.

Gu Yang sat on the sofa with her little nephew and sighed and sighed: "They are so tossing, and they can't make up the money for a while. Or we can buy the island directly."

As long as you don't toss, you are tired of Lin Cheng and the fish eggs in his stomach, not to mention an island, you can buy ten.

"No, their grandfather will be angry." Qin Shen shook his head, the old man looked at the principle is extremely principled, unwilling things forced to do, he may have to be angry and take Jiang Yu several away.

"If there are other ways to help them make money." Gu Yang said.

Qin Shen listened to the consonance and seriously pondered.