Then he fries them after those things then makes it as a stir-fried bamboo shoot.

He waits for minutes for those two dishes to cook thoroughly. After the dishes were cooked nicely . Wei wuxian put them on a bowl . He got the bowl of hot rice that was cooked before he arrived in the kitchen and put it on the plate tray then after that he walks to the paths of cloud recessess . Some guest disicples and lan disciples saw him carrying food and they bow at him with eyes looking at the food , wei wuxian just nods his head politely with a friendly and gentle smile that quite reminds them of zewu-jun.

Wei wuxian then was still walking until he was infront of the jingshi

(If you are asking me why wei wuxian knows that is lan wangji's room it is because his a-die told him where his sons resides at and plus he is the number 1 supporter of wei wuxian to lan wangji)

Wei wuxian knocked the door timidly 3 times , then he heard someone walking towards the door .his heart beats so fast that he thought it would go out of his chest Right Now , his cheeks have long gone red and his finger have been clicking and hitting lightly the tray he has been carrying . Then the door opened in front of him...

Lan wangji's POV:

After that match with wei wuxian 2 days ago , i was suprised - more like shocked-  that he could beat me and xiongzhang.

He was sitting down reading some scrolls that was given to him by his shifu. But then there was 3 soft timid knocks in the door , lan wangji knew it was not his xiongzhang because his xiongzhang would not knock timidly . He was curious so he stood up and he walked there but when he was in front of the door he stopped when he smelled an aroma of food . It smelled quite delicious lan wangji had to admit. The door only to see

wei wuxian carrying a tray with 3 bowls . 1 bowl had white warm rice , 1 bowl had fried bamboo shoots , 1 bowl had cute bunny steamed buns. Wei wuxian was fidgeting shyly and had a blush on his face that even lan wangji got amused in the inside.

Wei wuxian cleared his throat: this is for you.

Wei wuxian gave me the tray with food and looked at wei wuxian questionably

Wei wuxian's cheeks were tainted with red: i-i cooked them for you i hoped you like it...

Lan wangji literally shouts in the inside : ' OFCOUSE I WOULD LIKE IT , YOU ARE THE ONE COOKING IT' lan wangji felt like he was in heaven hearing such words coming from wei wuxian's mouth

Lan wangji bows his head politely : thank you wei-gongzi.

Wei wuxian : a-ah please call me wei ying..... Maybe i could call you lan zhan?

He asked shyly and lan wangji nodded.

Wei wuxian: lan zhan , i will go now.

When wei wuxian was about to go lan wangji told him "how about we go inside?"

Wei wuxian literally freezed and scrambled to compose himself, turned around and looked back at lan wangji and nodded earnestly.

Lan wangji then made wei wuxian enter his room then sat down . Lan wangji sat down and put the tray on the table and then looked at it . He got his chopsticks and secretly glanced at wei wuxian . He then saw wei wuxian looking at the food like "is it good?" . So he ate it all , after eating he had to admit it tasted very very good

Wei wuxian asked hopefully: i-is it good?

Lan wangji nodded and wei wuxian smiled and lan wangji's breath caught and he didnt know he was looking at wei wuxian for a long time that wei wuxian lowered his head with red cheeks and a shy smile on his face.

Lan wangji cut out from his daydreaming and cleared his throat embarrassingly.

Lan wangji: wei ying...

Wei wuxian looked at me curiously.

Lan wangji: u-uh.....

He got a tea cup and poured some tea and sipped it with wei wuxian's gaze on him . It is a good thing he didnt choke

Lan wangji: 'how do i say do you want to go with me in caiyi town . together' He panicks in the inside but on the outside he was just calmly sipping tea. He then puts down his tea and looks at wei wuxian

Lan wangji: uhm... Do you want to go to caiyi town....with me?

Lan wangji's ears turned red

Wei wuxian looked at him and shyly smiled and nodded and said "sure , I'd love too"

Lan wangji : i like the...food you make.

Wei wuxian laughed obviously flattered and flustered: "wow thank you" he said humbly.

Wei wuxian looked outside it was about 2:00pm now , they didnt know it is about 2 hours they spent with each other.

Wei wuxian: i will have to go see you later lan zhan!

Wei wuxian stands up gracefully and bows to me even if i told him not to and says goodbye and walks outside

Lan wangji looks at the empty bowls on his table and then he looked at the door to only see his xiongzhang smiling - smirking- at him.

Lan xichen goes inside: well, well wangji. I never knew you would be this forward!

He laughs mischievously while i looked at him like he is crazy.

Lan xichne then goes beside me and whispers " if you have that with him i could give you advice to make it not hurt"

Lan wangji felt embarrassed to hear such thing , then his xiongzhang kept continuing with his lesson about "papapa" then it went to the point that lan xichen even suggested to buy cutsleeve porn books . Now lan wangji felt very mortified , so mortified that he made lan xichen go out of his room and lan xichen did laughing like a maniac while going out.

Wow , i never expected i could write this far but yeah i hope you like it~