Chapter 1

^^^^^Whose that you ask?That's me

^^^^^
Whose that you ask?
That's me.
Who am I exactly?
We'll I'm just ordinary Hazel Jada Villanueva Brown.
I grew up in Los Angeles with My mom, My stepdad Steve and two step brothers Logan (18 years old) and Jesse Brown(17 years old).
Recently I had gotten in contact with my twin , Robert Rene Villanueva.
Who lives in a small town in Texas ,San Antonio , living with my dad.
Your probably wondering why don't you live with your dad and twin? Or you probably don't care
But let's just go with the first one.
It all started when me and Robert were six my dad was cheating on my mom with he's secretary as he was the CEO of a big firm.

The people at the firm, all told her what she desperately wanted to deny.
But to my mother, that was impossible, she told them. Dave wouldn't cheat on her, he couldn't, he loved her...right?
They all consoled her the same way: by urging her to look for evidence. 
But she couldn't confront him without proof. 

So she waited, on that rainy Thursday night she waited for him to finish his dinner so he could tell her he had to go back to the office.
She memorized his schedule. 
He put down his fork and wiped his mouth with a napkin. "Thanks." He told her, gesturing at his plate.
"That was good."  My mom nodded, watching him stand up.
"You're leaving so quickly?" He looked a bit startled when she asked, but nodded his head slowly.
"Yeah. I'm drowning in work...to be head CEO I have to work hard." He gave her a wry, cracked smile.
Then suddenly, he became silent he just gave her an unaffectionate dry kiss on her cheek when he walked past her to get his stuff waiting by the door.
It made her sad as she poured her heart out to her friends about him.
"Anyway I probably won't be back 'till late, so it's best if you don't wait up." My mother simply nodded.
Too nervous to speak.
He kissed us on the forehead and hurried out of the room.
She didn't move from her spot until she heard his car pull out of the driveway.
Then she snapped into action.
Earlier in the day she went to the firm to set up an 'important letter' in my dad's office.
He just had to make an excuse to go back to the office, after dinner for the plan to be set into action.
She quickly got us dressed so she could discovered some proof of her high school sweet heart who she has been with for years is cheating on her with he's secretary.
She had been at his office countless times back when he invited her, so she knew the security and the building off by heart.
When we reached his floor she opens the door to see real the truth come spilling out.
They didn't even realise she was there as they made so much commotion on the top of his wooden desk.
No tears had fell. No reaction was created besides her lips that trembled, in fact she was trembling she felt like she was dying, and somehow part of her died, in the moment that she saw her husband with that woman.
She closed her fist and pressed her nails in the palm of her hand. I held onto her palm to let her know that we were here. She just gave me a big smile as Robert hid behind we with snot running down his nose as he laid he's head slightly on my shoulder falling asleep.
My mom looked him knowing that she shouldn't of dragged us into this, but she didn't want to leave us all alone in the house.
This was the big moment.
"Divorce" She said in a whisper... she tried but somehow the word was so difficult for her.
She waited a long time to get married to this man, the one, who she thought it was the love of her life but he hurt her, and she cannot stand that.
They both turned to see who had made that noise.
"I WANT A DIVORCE" she shouted before slamming the door shut .
So as on cue the man run after her telling her that he was 'sorry' and that they 'weren't thinking straight'.
As he pleaded and screamed 'How much he needed her'
whispering toxic promises in her ear. it
He must of thought once he tells her how much he loves her he assumed she would take him back in a flash we'll guess what ?...this isn't a movie it's reality.