First Fight

Gojira looked at the screen to see his group was still in second place. A small smile formed in his face,but disappeared once he spots Todoroki's name in 1st place. He hums then turns his attention to his team.

Ojiro:well that was close. Anyways thanks for having me on the team,Goji.

Gojira:yeah,even though you didn't really do much.

Ojiro:oh right...scratches neck sorry...

Gojira:it's fine,you were carrying me the entire time so I'll give you that.

Ojiro:hehe,yeah...

Gojira:as for you,Biollante...

He turned to Ibara.

Ibara:once again,Ibara.

Gojira:you helped out pretty well. If it wasn't for you we probably wouldn't have gotten out first flags.

Ibara:you're welcome,you have a bold but great heart.

He raises a brow.

Gojira:you sound like my father.

Ibara:should that be a compliment?

He began to think about it for a second. His father was a wise man,a caring one as well. A man who somewhat acted like a mother,a man that can play two roles at the same time. Gojira looked up to him more than anyone else. A small smile formed on his face without making eye contact.

Gojira:yeah...you should.

Ibara: smiles well then I am thankful, Gojira. Your father must be a wise man.

Gojira:hehe,yeah he is.

Present Mic:now for a lunch break before the rest of the festivities! See ya!

Gojira grinned.

Gojira: lunch, something I can work with.

He licks his lips before rubbing his hands together.

Gojira:let's go, Mosura.

Mosura:right behind ya,love!

The four join the rest of the class. Gojira with his tail in the swaying in the air with his hands in his pockets.

Gojira:Hey Mosura...

Mosura:yes,Goji?

But once she turned her head to him her expression changed at the sight of his face. His eyes were narrowed but not looking in her direction,she could sense a heavy aura from him that made her nervous.

Gojira:I hope you know just because we've been getting close doesn't mean we're “Friends”. You've been dodging my questions ever since you helped me get this upgrade. After this you tell me where you came from... “really” where you came from...

Her eyes widened.

Mosura:‘How does he...’ r-right...

Ochako:hey Goji!

Gojira: sup, Gravity?

Ochako:have you seen,Deku?

He raised a brow.

Gojira: Midoryia,no why?

Ochako:he disappeared after the results.

Gojira:hmm...I think I have an idea of who took him.

Ochako:who?

Gojira:don't worry, he'll be back soon.

Ochako:if you say so...