A King's Beginning

Serizawa:Lucky Dragon...

Gojira:GASP!

Gojira Serizawa jumps up from his bed, waking from the nightmare. He shakes his head, trying to clear the nightmare out of his head. He groggily looks at his clock to see the time,he blinks a few times before getting out of bed. He walks towards his bathroom to begin his routine.

Teeth, face, and hair were all completed. He then looked at himself in the mirror making sure he didn't forget anything. He had Amber yellow eyes and long ocean blue hair that he had puts into a pony tail using a rubber he got from under the sink.

He had charcoal scales on some parts of his body, on his neck, his arms, chest, and under his eyes.

He hums before leaving the bathroom and to his closet. He picks out a black T-shirt and blue jeans and places them on. He looked at himself in the mirror, he checked himself out before hearing the fire alarm in the kitchen.

Gojira:Dad!

He jolted out of his room in a panicked expression and into the kitchen to find his father, Ishiro Serizawa smacking away the smoke with an open window. Gojira facepalms before Serizawa realizes he was there.

Serizawa:oh Goji,you're awake. Just in time for breakfast.

He said with a smile while Gojira walks over to the table.

Gojira:what'd you make?

Serizawa:Eggs, toast,and what used to be Bacon.

Gojira:mmm,yum.

He sarcastically said while rolling his eyes.

Serizawa:which would you consider?

Gojira:the eggs and toast.

They both had a small chuckle together before Serizawa puts the Eggs and Toast onto a plate. He gives it to Gojira along with a fork, before putting his own eggs and toast. The man seemed to be in his early 50s, he had black eyes and black, messy hair. He grabs the pan with the now burnt bacon and dropping it in the trash.

Serizawa peacefully cuts his eggs into little pieces before slowly eating it with the toast. Gojira however puts the Eggs between the toast making a sandwich,then immediately chows down.

Serizawa:slow Goji,slow.

Gojira:yeah yeah.

Though he already finished.

Gojira:welp,I'm off to the entrance exam.

Serizawa smiles.

Serizawa:good luck,Gojira.

He only hums before opening the front door.

Serizawa:and come back with a girl!

Gojira feels the cool wind blow in his face. Breathing in the air while looking off into the ocean. Mysterious memories flooded his mind about a mushroom cloud or something like that. He shakes his head before walking off into the city with a casual look.

He could only imagine what the academy would be like. He thought of it having strict staff, punishable exams,a shit ton of homework,and a major lot of studying. God did he hate studying,too much stress. He honestly didn't want another person tutoring him like all the last times.

He decided to worry about the thought later,he was getting close to the school. He looked around to see other examinees going the same way towards it so he continued walking.

He then found himself in an auditorium room along with the others. He took his seat next to a green haired teen who eyed his card. A man with long golden hair and yellow shades walked up. This was The Pro Hero: Present Mic.