Journey Into The Pacific

The waves thrashed Gojira around, hitting him from every side. Trying his hardest to keep himself to the surface. Though he wasn't drowning,he was only being attacked by the ocean.

The sky above was completely grey as hard rain dropped onto the ocean below. Yellow thunder roared the skies as they slightly reveal a shadowy silhouette. It somewhat resembled that of a dragon.

???: Lucky Dragon!

Gojira(?) looks to the sky to see Mosura, attempting to stay clear of the storm. Her wings pulled her along it making it hard for her stay in the air. Gojira(?) spots jets, military ships,and aircraft carriers coming their way.

Gojira(?):we have to go!

Mosura:what about the others!?

Gojira(?): we'll come back for them as soon as we reunite with each other!

Mosura looks back with a saddened look before flying away. Gojira dives deep under the surface and escapes the storm. The sounds of the thunder gree faint the deeper he went.

Gojira grumbles,he groggily opens his eyes and raises his body up. He stares at his wall while thinking about his dream.

Gojira:another one...and it had Mosura this time. Thank God it wasn't one of those dreams though...

Gojira then realizes something and turns to his clock to see it was 1:00 p.m.

Gojira:ah crap,Mosura! I was supposed to meet her!

He quickly gets up and puts some shorts and a white t-shirt. He runs out of his room and down the hallway.

Gojira:hey Dad,did anyone knock on the...door?

He walks into the kitchen to see Mosura sitting at the dinner table eating a biscuit covered in honey.

Mosura:gee Mr.Serizawa,these biscuits are wonderful!

Serizawa: I'm glad you like them. They would be Gojira's favorite desert after dinner.

Gojira:um...

The sound of the floorboards creaking gets their attention as they turn to the side.

Serizawa:oh,and look who's wide awake.

Mosura:we were just talking about you and your father's delicious honey biscuits!

Gojira:I can see that...

Mosura took another chomp at the biscuit before looking back at Gojira to see he looked pretty upset. Sweat drops from Mosura's face, feeling a little unease.

Mosura:w-well I think we should be going.

Serizawa blinks a few times,a little confused at first.

Serizawa:so soon?

Gojira:we have to train down on the beach. grits teeth Right, Mosura?

Mosura nervously chuckles, nodding. Gojira grabs her and pulls her towards the door.

Serizawa:well alright,I'll be here if you two need me.

Mosura: goodbye Mr.Seriza-

Gojira:bye dad!

Gojira pulls her out of the house and slams it shut. he then slams Mosura on it and

Gojira:you can hang out with Midoryia, Ochako,Four Eyes,hell the whole of class 1-A. But never,EVER hang out with THAT man.

Mosura:G-Goji,I promise you I mean none of neither your friends or family harm.

Gojira:don't call me that,and I'll believe it when I see it.