Suit Up

Brown Hair: nice,you finally showed us your true power!

Iida: his finger appears to be broken now,just like in the exam.

Blonde: it wasn't a really pretty throw.

Gojira: seriously,does no one see that guy creeping behind that corner?

Bakugou looked in absolute awe. He then runs at midoryia with small explosion in his hands and a murderous intent in his eyes.

Bakugou:Hey! Deku you bastard tell me how you did that or your dead!!!

Midoryia:Aaaaaaaah!!

Suddenly,Aizawa's scarf wrapped around him before he could attack Midoryia.

Bakugou:what- Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong!

Aizawa: because it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy... Stand down,it'd be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eye.

Once he felt Bakugou get less tense he let go.

Aizawa:you're wasting my time,whoever's next can step up.

Midoryia carefully moved around Bakugou and to Iida and the hazel brown haired girl.

Ochacco:Ouch Midoryia are you okay?

Midoryia:yeah I'm fine.

They finished the rest of their physical fitness test and most of them were beat. Except for Gojira however,as long as he'd have the sun's rays he'll have the energy to take on the world.

After,they stand in a crowd to see their results.

Aizawa:I've ranked you all from best to worst, you should probably have a good idea if you're standing. I'll just pull up the list,it's not worth going through each individual score.

He pressed a remote showing a holographic list of everyone. Gojira found his name in 3rd place under Shoto Todoroki.

Aizawa:And I was lying no one is going home.

The class except for Momo and Gojira looked in shock. Aizawa pulled a grin.

Aizawa:that was just a rational deception to make sure you'd give it your all in the test.

Momo:surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. Guess I should have said something.

1-A:Yeah you should have.

Gojira: mutters guess I wasn't the only one.

Shota:that's it were done, pick up a syllabus from the classroom. Read it over till tomorrow morning.

After that they left for home, Gojira's first day was honestly not that bad. Sure the teacher was kind of edgy but he'd be lying if he said he didn't have a fun time. After a long walk he had finally made it home. He entered his house and passing the entry hallways.

He could find his dad in the kitchen making dinner.

Serizawa: Gojira,how was school?

Gojira:it was... alright.

He walked to his room but paused at the sight of his father looking strange. He looked behind Gojira as if he was expecting someone.

Serizawa: Gojira...wheres the girl?

Gojira: what girl?

Serizawa:the girl you were supposed to come home with...

Goji sighed but couldn't help but snicker,he continued walking to his room.