31.

I think the only reason Quinn and I got up last from the table was because he didn't want to seem desperate. Other things like the bounciness of his leg or the tent in his pants told me other wise.

"Do you remember..." he shut his bathroom door and pressed me against it. "What I told you at Goldman's." I nodded. "I'm yours."

"Good." He looked me up and down. "Strip..." he pushed off the door and stood in front of me. "Don't make me say it again. Show me what's mine."

My fingers flexed before I could do anything. Then I started to take off my clothes.

"It's nothing most of us haven't seen, hurry up." His voice was filled with lust and was deep with a demanding tone. I hurried up to be able to please him. I wasn't hesitating before I was just kind of shocked at how he was handling me.

I was trying to figure out if I liked it.

He took my arm leading me to the bed.

"Sit pretty."

"Yes sir." I sat on my knees. He sat on the bed in front of me and reached for something. I tilted my head in confusion and curiosity. He looked back at me and held something in his hands. "Just to be sure... you want to be mine and you meant everything you said about being our kitten?"

I shook my head vigorously. "Yes yes yes. I mean yes sir. I couldn't be happier where I am right now. I- I'm just I really want-."

"Okay okay." He put a hand on my cheek and I leaned into it, smiling. "I have something for you." He said straight faced. "What is it Quinn?" I bit my bottom lip, smiling. "I mean sir."

"Calm down... You're so impatient." He chuckled. "Sorry sir." I looked away. He shook his head. "No need to worry." Then he held up a collar of some sort. I sprung up on my knees, smiling. "Put it on put it on!"

"Mmm impatient."

I sat back on my knees and calmed myself.

"It's nothing fancy but it's the best I can do. Since your so enthusiastic about doing this for us and for me, I-."

"For you mostly." I looked away. "Mind your manners." Quinn growled out. "Hmph sorry sir." I glanced up at him. He turned back and grabbed something else. "This ones for when we're not playing." He held up a simple chain with a lock which I'm assuming he had the key to. "Pretty." I said looking at it then at him. He smiled then cupped my face. The cold metal hit the side of my face making my ears perk a little. I smiled big and he kissed me. One kiss but it took him long to pull away. I bounced a little getting impatient.

"You seem to have a problem with patience and manners. Should we correct that?"

I looked away.

"Yes sir." He told me. I looked at him. "Y- yessir." I mumbled. "Come." He patted the bed. I climbed up onto the bed and looked at him. He placed the collar around my neck. I smiled and blushed softly. "Pretty." He said rubbing my cheek with his finger. "How do you feel about restraints?"

"Fine, I trust you."

He chuckled. "Okay then turn around."

I did, bouncing some more.

He grabbed a couple things from a drawer then came and tied my arms with rope behind my back. When he was done he pressed my back and my face landed in the pillows.

Now I have a feeling that there's no more Mr. nice guy.

I felt a sting across my left ass cheek. I sucked in a quick breath and bared my teeth. "You deserve a lot more then just one but I don't want to push your limits... or maybe I do." He growled into my ear. "S- sorry sir." I opened an eye.