27.

Quinn placed Tristan on the bed next to me and Chase. He was already shirtless and I looked at his rib cage where there was a tattoo of an Angel wing. It was a smaller tattoo and I wondered if it meant anything to him.

"El... what do I do if it hurts really bad?" He said still slumped over me. I chuckled softly and played with his hair. "Kiss me." I whispered in his ear. He shivered and brought his head up to look at me. "Don't worry about Quinn... here, sit up." He sat up. I motioned with my hand for him to scoot back and he did that too. I laid myself all the way down on the bed and took my shirt off. Quinn chuckled. "His nipples are very sensitive." I looked at him then Tristan. They were both looking at me and I started to wonder how long they have.

I looked back at Chase and bit my lip. "Don't be afraid to touch me because you think you might hurt me because I have a pretty high pain tolerance." I looked at Quinn. He smirked against Tristan's chest. "O- okay." Chase said with a nod. I chuckled. "Come here." I reached my arms out to him. He leaned down with his face in front of mine. I pulled him closer with my hand on the back of his head and kissed him.

It was a gentle kiss at first then he let the lust take over his body and it got more passionate. Between what Quinn was doing to Tristan to make him make the noises I was hearing and Chase's member being pressed up against me I couldn't stop shivering with pleasure.

Chase took his shirt off and I took that five second to pull off my pants and underwear. He looked at me. "You're-."

"I know I know I know."

He smiled. "You're so pretty." He stared at me. "So I've been told." I smiled. "Come on Chase." I rubbed my foot against his hard-on. He moaned softly. I chuckled. "Gimme you're hand." I said while still rubbing him. He gave me his hand. I stuck his first two fingers in my mouth and sucked.

As I was busy swirling my tongue around his finger, I felt Quinn's hand reach up to my chest and squeeze my left nipple. "Ngh~." I felt Chase shudder. Then heard whispering between Chase and Quinn. "S- sorry." Chase apologized. "It's okay you're learning." Quinn smiled. "It's really whatever you want to do. If he feels good you will to."

"Quinn of you don't ahh~." Tristan arched his back. "Hush." Quinn said.

Chase leaned over me and kissed my neck. He bit and sucked leaving or at least I think he left hickeys. He took his hand out of my mouth and let it travel down the side of my body lifting his two finger so he didn't wipe off the work I just did to lubricate them. He worked his lips and tongue all over my chest leaving a trail of definite hickeys and love bites.

My eyes widened as I felt him push his fingers inside me. "Ch- Chase uhh~." I felt his hot breath on my skin as he looked up at me. "Say it again. Say my name." He said letting some drool fall on my chest. "Not if-." He shoved his fingers even deeper causing me to buck my hips. "Chase mm~ ahh~."

"Move your fingers." Quinn told Chase but he was looking at me. Chase complied and I moaned. "How'd you... ah never mind." Quinn shook his head.

Chase shivered with excitement and continued pleasuring me with just his fingers. He would stop just to tease which I think Quinn told him to do. "Okay okay okay Chase mmmaa~ pu- put it in..." I had to stop the teasing. "Really?" He panted. I nodded. "Yes! Please!"

"Well alright." He chuckled and started taking of his shorts and boxers. He stopped and looked to Quinn and Tristan. I whined and bucked my hips. "Little privacy please." He said. "Chase, love." Tristan said. "We're all literally naked."

"Uh... right." He chuckled. Then slid his pants and boxers down to his ankles. I whimpered in anticipation. "You're very impatient." He pushed himself up to my hole. "You're slow." I gritted my teeth. "I can go slower if you want me to." He chuckled. I shook my head. "No?" He tilted his head. "I think it's fun that way."