And when my orgasm washes over me, I send it to Taehyung. I get the shampoo, and catch my breath as I wash my hair. I rinse the suds away and get out of the shower. Grabbing a towel, I dry myself while I look in the mirror. I really need to get the tattoos of Taehyung and Yoongi. I'm curious what they designed, if they still have it. The towel joins the rest in the hamper and I dress in my usual clothes. I brush my hair as I brush my teeth. 

Leaving the bathroom I enter the kitchen and grab an Apple, and Pear, and go put my shoes on. I have everything with me that I need. I open the door as I take my second bite of the apple. The car is waiting for me, and I greet the driver. It's not Hwan. He's probably getting the girls. The car drives away and I chat with the driver. The ride doesn't take long, and in no time I'm entering the building. Chun-Hei is waiting form me, and it looks like I'm the first again. 

"Let's go," and she grabs my arm and pulls me to the elevator. Once we ride up, she steps closer and whispers, "I'm pregnant." I look at her, and she radiates. I hug her tight, "congrats. I'm so happy for you and Hwan." And I release her. "We would love it if you would be godmother. Will you consider it?" She asks me, and I nod my head, before she finishes speaking. "It would be my honor," I tell her. "Does Hwan know?" I ask, and she shakes her head. "We have a date tonight, I'll tell him then. I'm really nervous. We never talked about kids." She tells me in a small voice. 

"Don't worry. Hwan will love it. Trust me." I assure her, and I grab her shoulders and look her in the eyes. When the elevator halts and the doors open she nods firmly at me, and then smiles so big is contagious, and my face resembles hers. We get off and she leads me to the recording studio. A long dayb is ahead of me, and for this album, I have two duets. One with Pearl, and the other with Opal. And a solo. But only me, and I don't know if the girls know that. "Let's start with the solo, before the others are here." Chun-Hei tells me, as I make my way into the booth. as I suspected, they don't know.

When I'm behind the microphone, and have the headphones on my head I give her a thumbs up. The music starts and I lose myself. It's the song Yoongi filmed. I translated it to Korean, and it's about my soulmate. And after Taehyung, I changed it to soulmates. Let the fans stew on that. It's called 'Soulmate Cocktail' and I think it's so fitting. A cocktail is mixed with multiple ingredients, so it fit the whole multiple soulmates. 

The door opens and the girls enter when I'm almost done with the fourth song. Chun-Hei waves her hand for me to continue and the girls sit down and wait for me to finish. The chat and pay me no attention. Sapphire is memorizing her lines, and she looks funny. Fingers in her ears as her lips move. I leave the booth for a bathroom break after I did all my parts on every song. The harmonizing voices will come later. First up is Pearl. She bumps her shoulder into me hard as she passes me. Really? Oh yeah I forgot, she's a toddler. 

When I get back, I sit down and listen to Pearl. She's good, even if I don't like her, she does know how to use her voice. And shouldn't I know how the others will sound on the song. That they are not paying attention isn't my problem. It irritates Chun-Hei immensely, and after three songs, she can't hold it anymore, and tells the girls off. They fall silent, and pretend to listen. The day progresses slowly and then it's Opal's turn. After an hour on the same song, the music producer is ready to pull his own hair out. She keeps messing up, and when she gets it right it doesn't fit the mood of  the song. 

Chun-Hei orders food and when it arrives we take a break. Sapphire joins me and we chat. "Will you come back now you're all alone in that big house?" She asks me right away. I smile at her, but shake my head. My mouth full of Korean chicken. She pouts, and I can't blame her. I'll never set foot in that house again. Not as long as they are living there. "You could come visit me. But as I didn't ask the boys if it would be okay if someone slept over, we shouldn't do that." I tell her once my mouth is empty of chicken. She smiles, "I would like that. Just being away from them would be heaven. Before I never realized what horrid personalities some of them have. Blinded by what I wanted." She tells me.