•𝗙𝗶𝘅𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲•

Start from the beginning

Nerves began making their appearance at this point, my heart sped up as I stood on Vin's porch- with a deep breath I raised my hand and connected my fist with the wooden door then also deciding to ring the doorbell for good measure.

By now I have was having a mini heart attack waiting for the door to be answered... if he knew it was me he probably wouldn't bother which I why I'm praying he doesn't see my car.

Luck was in my favour today it seemed because about 30 seconds later I hear the lock of the front door click with it then opening slowly "Mick, I know you're worried but honestly I-" Vince began obviously not expecting me at all, as soon as he noticed I wasn't Mick his voice cut off and the man's expression dropped and became cold the second he laid eyes on me, it made my heart sink a little in my chest "What do you want?" He said emotionlessly.

"To talk... please, Vince... I-... I got you these, I know it's not a lot but I don't know what else I can do"

The blonde threw an almost disgusted look in my direction "And what the fuck is this for, exactly?" Vince spat as he looked at the items I was holding evidently not wanting to touch them.

"An... it's er-... it's an apology" I muster pathetically knowing after what I've done to him it was a weak attempt at earning his forgiveness but it was all I could think to do.

Vince scoffed and met my eyes, but I couldn't see much in them except hurt... deep hurt- an emotion I've seen way too much of from Vince recently "Flowers and chocolates aren't an apology, asshole- even if they were it's not enough to make up for what you've done to me"

"I know it's not and I'm not expecting you to just forgive and forget, but I'm trying to make things right... or at least better... I don't know what else to do, I don't know how else to apologise to you... words don't seem something you want from me... I'm just trying to tell you that I'm sorry"

Vince smiles sarcastically "Thanks but no thanks, I don't want to see or talk to you unless I have too and right now, I don't... go back home Nikki, go back to your playboy slut" he deadpanned.

How do I get him to listen to me? I get why he doesn't want too... I know if I was in his shoes I'd probably be the same way... I have to try and salvage our relationship no matter what context it'd be in. I'm just gonna rip off the band aid and get straight into it knowing casual conversation isn't going to end well and get me nowhere "Vin, please- I-... I know I hurt you, I know and I-"

"YOU DIDN'T JUST HURT ME, NIKKI!" The singer yelled suddenly- cutting me off, lowering his tone slightly after that but he was still shouting "You fucking tore my heart out and stamped on it right in front of me, that's what you did- I have to watch now as you fuck that fucking brunette bitch, for you to be with her and not me, do you have any idea how much that killed me because of how much I loved you?!"

Loved. How much he loved me. Past tense.

Hearing him refer to him loving me in past tense hurt more than I ever thought possible... I deserved it though after the hurt I caused him.

"I know... I know, I'm sorry, Vince please, I need you to know I never slept with her... I couldn't even if I tried, the thought of it makes me feel physically sick..."

"Doesn't change nothing whether you're being truthful or not... you're still marrying her, so you must find her attractive in some sense... okay, you might not fuck her... do you jerk off over her or something? Actually, I don't wanna know- just get the hell off my porch and fuck off back to Brandi" the singer said firmly while turning to shut the door.