•𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂•

Start from the beginning

My eyes moved from where I was standing looking for appropriate clothes over to the woman who was now looking through my bedside drawer "I don't" I stated disinterested raising an eyebrow.

"What's this then? Is it for me... it's not really my colour but I'll take it" She asked holding up the black band which I was meant to have given to Vince.

Seeing her with it made me incredibly angry for some reason. It wasn't hers, how dare she assume it's hers.

"Put that down, now... that's not meant for you" I said darkly, abandoning the search for a shirt slowly stalking my way over to the woman.

She looked at me confused it then it clicked in her mind and her mouth formed an 'o' of realisation "Ah, this was meant for your little blonde fuck buddy, am I right?"

I glare at her clenching my jaw wanting to just make her vanish, right now, I'm more than happy to make that happen "Don't call him that"

"Why not? It's what he was wasn't it?"

"You don't fucking know anything about me and Vince, we were in love with each other which is more than can be said for you and me! He was everything to me! He still is! He'll mean more to me than you ever will, so put that down and get the fuck out of this room"

She looked at the ring then back at me shaking her head "No, I don't think I will... I need a ring and for now this will do, you don't mind do you? Thanks" she said without giving me a chance to speak, sliding it onto her finger, rubbing it in my face by placing a kiss on my cheek.

It made me want to fucking burn off my face and I'm not even kidding.

She then looked at me quizzically "Why'd you even buy it for him? People like you can't get married"

Her comment probably got to me more than it should have because before I knew it I had her pinned against the wall with my arm pressing onto her neck "You don't say another word, understand?" I snarl at her giving her the most hateful look I could... it just pissed me off, she couldn't even use Vince's name... I'm fed up of getting discriminated for being gay by Doc and especially this bitch I'm currently calling a fiancée "I brought it because I love him, I love Vince more than I'll ever, ever love you. We don't need to get married, that's not the point... I'd explain it to you but you're too air headed to understand what love is, you think love is a bank card and shoes. Say another word against Vince and I'll fuck you up, I don't care if you're a woman it makes no difference to me. Get the fuck outta here."

Brandi's eyes were wide as she gazes at me with fear in her eyes at how serious I was, I'd normally feel bad for threatening a chick but with her? Nah, after that- I can't.

The woman nodded whimpering slightly as she did so, I nodded once back and released my arm from her neck letting her run out of the room and downstairs.

I hate her. Words can't even describe that enough.

As I'm left alone in what used to be Vince and I's bedroom, angry tears filled my eyes feeling so fucking miserable, I was boxed into a corner being forced to marry a woman I despised more than anything, I think the hate I have for Brandi borders with that of my mom. And that's seriously saying something.

I walk over to the bed and sit down on the edge placing my head in my hands trying not to lose it, not just to keep my cool with Brandi but from giving into the ever growing temptation to stick a needle into my arm, my mind in a desperate attempt to silence that temptation retreats to my many memories with Vince, settling on one in particular.