•𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿•

Start from the beginning

"Okay, relax... I'm coming, I'm coming" I laugh as I allow the bassist to lift me up, the second I'm stood up I'm dragged to the front door and practically thrown out of it by Nikki who let go of my arm and ran past me to the garage where the car was parked.

He stood next to it with a bright grin on his face as I looked over the car and immediately fell in love with it "Fuck, this is choice" I muttered while walking around the all black vehicle, opening the passenger side door and briefly inspecting the interior.

"I know, right? It's beautiful... it's beautiful to drive too, you have to try it out man, the gear changes are so slick and the revs like ugh- just don't even get me started on it, I'm gonna spend all my time in this car I swear to god, we're sleeping in this fucking thing" Nikki gushes sounding completely infatuated with the car which just amuses me.

I stood back up straight and turned to Nikki while leaning against the door of the car looking at him with a raised eyebrow "From the sounds of it you love this car more than you love me, should I be jealous?"

A smirk fixed itself on Nikki's face "Maybe... maybe not, be jealous if you want... it's a damn sexy ass car"

"Yes, but is it sexier than me?"

"Don't worry your pretty little head, Vinnie" Nikki mutters stepping closer to me and placing his hands on my waist "Nothing's sexier than you, the car comes a close close second though"

I rolled my eyes at my boyfriend "Fuck you"

"If that's an offer" he grinned while leaning in and kissing me soundly on the lips, after a couple of seconds of savouring the moment I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away from me softly.

"As nice as this moment is... we're going off track, we are meant to be fawning over the car, not each other"

"What if I want to change my mind and fawn all over you... what then?"

"Nothing, you can... just show me the car first... you've hyped it up enough- so get your horny ass away from me and give me me the full tour of the car"

Reluctantly, Nikki dropped his hands from my waist, placing a final quick peck to both my cheek and lips before moving away from me, taking my hand and guiding me around the car to the drivers side door.

"Get in" Nikki says simply still smiling as he opens the door allowing me to climb inside as he moves back the way he just walked and gets into the passenger seat, I shut the door the moment I got in and began to admire the inside of the vehicle, looking at every detail- it is an absolutely beautiful car.

"You have put me on the insurance, haven't you?" I wonder to the bassist curiously, I think he had but I wasn't 100% certain- I wanted to drive this car as much as Nik did.

"Yeah, I have- don't stress about it babe, I wasn't gonna forget about you, as if anyone could do that"

My eyebrows furrowed at the words "Is that a compliment or an insult? I can't tell"

"Both, if you must know... but it's an insult in the best possible way" Nik assured as I nodded taking his almost backhanded compliment knowing he didn't mean it in a bad way.