8 ~ Fittings

Cara woke up to find herself in bed, wearing one of James' shirts. She moved to get up, but the arm wrapped around her stopped her from leaving. She turned to face James, who was still fast asleep, and she smiled as she lifted his arm, gently maneuvering around it so that she didn't wake him.

She had almost wriggled out, when his arm closed around her again, and pulled her back to him.

"Where do you think you're going?" he mumbled, pulling her closer.

"Well I was going to have a shower, but I'm kinda stuck." Cara giggled, and James smiled - his eyes still shut.

"Just a few more minutes," he muttered, and Cara giggled slightly as she felt his breath on her neck.

"If you insist," she laughed, as James' arm closed tightly around her, pulling her into a kiss.

Cara woke again to someone thumping on the door. James groaned and stopped Cara from getting up again.

"Someone's at the door," she said, and he laughed.

"Really? I hadn't noticed."

The thumping continued.

"I know you're in there." the Irish accent from behind the door boomed, making Cara laugh.

"Cara! I can hear you! Open this door!" Michael continued.

"If we ignore him long enough, he'll go away." James said, before opening his eyes slightly.

"I will break down this door McAvoy!" Michael boomed. "You know I will!"

"Yeah, I think we should probably stop him actually," James managed to say, as he pulled his arm of Cara.

She got up, and shuffled to the door.

"Who's there?" she asked, laughing as she opened the door. Michael walked in and hugged her.

"James still in bed?" he asked and Cara nodded, pointing to the bedroom. Michael walked in as Cara made some coffee.

She carried the mugs through to the bedroom to find Michael lying next to James, with the duvet on the floor.

Cara put down the coffee and picked up her phone, snapping a quick picture of the pair in bed.

"If I posted this online, the Fassavoy fandom would implode." she laughed, and Michael and James sat up, and started drinking the coffee.

"So what are we doing today?" Cara asked, sitting down on the bottom of the bed.

"We have to go get measured for suits, and you a dress. Unless you want to wear a suit," Michael replied, laughing.

"Sounds fun!" Cara laughed, and James shook his head.

"It's fun until they start jabbing you with their tape measures." he winced, and Michael nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it gets a bit awkward then." he laughed, and Cara frowned.

"Well thanks for that! Now I'm really looking forward to it!"

"Sorry." James mumbled, and Michael got up and walked to the lounge.

"You two, shower, and I'll watch TV." he said, and James raised an eyebrow and winked at Cara.

"Jesus Christ James, shower separately." Michael rolled his eyes and went into the lounge.

They managed to make it to their fittings only a couple of minutes late.

Cara laughed as James and Michael walked into the room to be measured. They stood facing eachother in just their underwear, trying not to laugh as the man with the tape measure got awkwardly up-close-and-personal.