25 ~ Boxes

"Jesus this is heavy," James said as he lifted a box out of the moving van. "What's even in this thing anyway?" He asked, and Cara tilted her head to read the lable.
"Kitchen stuffs." She laughed, and James raised an eyebrow.
"Kitchen stuffs? Like more than one kitchen stuff?"
"Yes. Kitchen stuffs. Plural." Cara nodded and James laughed - shaking his head.
"I'm not doing all this moving - you better start lugging these boxes -" James laughed as Cara grabbed a box and followed him into their new home.
They walked into the empty kitchen-dining area and placed the boxes on the floor. James turned around, taking in the large empty space before wrapping his arms around Cara.
"Look at us," he smiled, and Cara raised an eyebrow.
"What?"
"Look at how far we've come! We've bought house for God's sake," James laughed, and Cara shook her head.
"And I'm glad to see that your cheesiness has made it this far too!" She grinned, and James chuckled as they rocked sideways.
"You're secretly glad that my cheesiness made it." James smirked, and Cara shook her head, laughing.
"So are we going to bring the other boxes in? Or are we just going to stay here?"
"I don't know - I kind of like it here." James shrugged. Cara wriggled out of his arms and walked back out to the van, picking up another box as James walked out of the door. "Hey! I said I liked it there -"
"Well I would like to get these boxes in if that's quite alright with you -" Cara grinned - bumping into James as she passed him.
*
"And that's the last one," James sighed as he dropped a large box on the floor. Cara groaned as it smacked to the ground and James laughed.
"Well whatevers in that box is ruined -" Cara said, and James turned it around to read the lable.
"Ah, doesn't matter," he replied, and Cara looked puzzled.
"And why's that?" She asked as James spun the box around, allowing her to read the lable. Scrawled across it, in James' handwriting, was: 'A bunch of shit Cara wouldn't let me throw away.'
"Oh that's hilarious James, really funny." Cara punched him in the arm as she jumped up onto the kitchen counter.
"Aw I'm sorry that you wouldn't allow me to bin that freaking snowglobe thing," James smirked as he walked over to Cara. He stood inbetween her legs and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"I like that snowglobe thank you very much." She laughed.
"Well I find it offensive to look at." James mumbled as he rested his head in the crook of Cara's neck.
"That's just a difference of opinion." She shrugged as James laughed.
"Yes, but my opinion is fact."
"Lies." Cara grinned, and James shook his head as he scooped her off the counter in one smooth motion, her legs automatically wrapping around his waist. "James!" Cara laughed as he dodged around the boxes scattered on the floor. "What are you doing?" She grinned as James made his way up the stairs to their bedroom. He spun around and fell backwards onto the bed, Cara landing on top of him.
"Hey," he smirked, tightening his grip so that she couldn't move.
"Hello," Cara laughed.
"So I was thinking, seeing as we have a night or two away from the twins -" James began, but was quickly cut off by Cara's lips smashed against his.
"Yes?" Cara asked breathlessly as she pulled away. James grinned.
"Nah, I think you got the right idea," he smirked before connecting their lips once again.