9 ~ Just Chilling

Cara woke up with her face buried in James' chest. They were still lying on the sofa, and James let out a low moan as she wriggled out of his arms. Cara stood and walked over to the window with the view of the Eiffel Tower. She opened the window slightly, breathing in the fresh air before she felt his arms close around her waist. She chuckled slightly as James kissed her neck. She could feel his breath on her cheek as he rubbed his chin on her shoulder.

Cara turned to face him, and cupped his face in her hands. She pressed her lips against his, and felt him smile against the kiss.

Suddenly there was a cough from the armchair, making both James and Cara jump.

Michael groaned as he stood up and stretched his arms.

"Forget about me?" he laughed, walking to the kitchen. James groaned as he pulled Cara back into a hug.

"I think I've done my neck in," Michael laughed from the kitchen. "Sleeping on that armchair didn't do any good."

Cara laughed as she pulled away from James' hug, closing the window.

She had a long shower, and quickly dried her hair - putting on a white t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans.

Walking back into the kitchen she found a tonne of crepes on the side, and she looked to James and Michael who were on the sofa.

"Did you make these?" she asked, shocked.

"Did we balls!" James replied, and Michael laughed loudly. "What do you think room service is for?" James laughed as Cara grabbed her breakfast and joined them in the lounge.

"So what are we doing today?" she asked, with her mouth full of crepe.

"Just chilling," Michael replied - with his mouth full also.

"The big night's tomorrow, so we should just rest up today." James said, and Cara almost spat out what she was chewing.

"Tomorrow?" she almost-yelled.

"Yes, tomorrow is Saturday - if I'm not mistaken," James laughed, and Cara suddenly felt very nervous. James must've seen it, because he moved closer to her and put his arm around her.

"Hey, it's nothing to worry about," he smiled, and Cara relaxed a little.

"Everyone's going to love you!" Michael announced, and winked at her. Cara laughed a little, and shoved another crepe into her mouth. "I guess chilling out isn't a bad idea then." she smiled, and James nodded, switching on the TV.

After a whole day of eating and TV & film watching, Michael left for his hotel room because he 'couldn't risk snapping his beautiful neck sleeping on the armchair again'.

James and Cara were left alone, and they cuddled up on the sofa as Cara flicked through the movies on the hotel's TV.

"Would you look at that!" Cara laughed, as she stopped on Atonement.

James shook his head.

"No. No, no, no, no, no." he laughed, as Cara grinned at him.

"It's alright, I don't really like it anyway," she smirked, and James pushed her over.

"Hey!" he laughed, glaring.

"You're the one who didn't want to watch it in the first place!" Cara began, but James just turned his head.

"Heyyy," Cara laughed again, and pulled his head around to face her.

He frowned, and Cara blushed as his frown broke into a smile.

"What?" she laughed.

"Nothing, you're just gorgeous, that's all." he said, and Cara blushed even more.

"Don't be silly! I'm not even wearing any makeup!" she laughed, jokingly covering her face with her hands.

James laughed and pulled Cara's hands from her face. He smiled - making her blush again, before pulling her into a kiss. Her fingers curled into his hair as the kiss became more passionate, and James let out a low moan. Cara laughed and broke the kiss, turning the TV off.

"Are you really nervous about tomorrow?" James asked, as he climbed into the bed.

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean, you have some serious fangirls that will want me dead." Cara laughed, and James grinned.

"Yeah, I suppose that is something to worry about." he nodded, and Cara shoved his arm.

"Thanks a lot, that made me feel much better!" she laughed, and James grinned and pushed some of her hair out of her face.

"It'll be fine. Like Michael said, everyone will love you!" he grinned.

"How can you be so sure?" Cara laughed.

"Because I do." he said, and Cara's eyes widened in shock.

Her mind began to do flips, like it had done when they had first met.
Did he just say he loves me?
Is that what he just said? Oh my goodness.
Oh my goodness.

Cara looked at James, who looked just as shocked as her. He rolled onto his back and groaned - putting his hands to his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Jesus I'm such an idiot!" he said, sitting up, and Cara tried to interrupt.

"James," she said, but he began again before she could continue.

"I'm so sorry - I don't know what came over me, just--"

"James!" Cara almost shouted, sitting up and facing him. He turned to her, his cheeks red with embarrassment.

Cara smiled, and James looked confused.

"I love you too." she said, and his face lit up.

"I love you too James." she laughed, putting her hands to his face.

"You do?" he asked, and Cara nodded. She felt as though she were about to cry.

"I do." she replied, nodding, and James smiled.

"I love you Cara." he said, pulling her into a kiss.

"I, love -- y-you." he repeated, inbetween kisses, and Cara blushed more than she had ever blushed before.