Chapter 20

DUDE THIS IS THE FUNNY NUMBER BAHAHA

Tommy's POV

I woke up early the next morning, 6:36 AM to be exact.
I did my normal routine to get ready, you know, showering, getting dressed, brushing your teeth and hair.
I go downstairs and see Wilbur sitting on the couch,
"What are you doing up?" I ask. He looks up startled but relaxes seeing it's me.
"I don't know, I felt productive," he smiled. I mentally cheered that his smile wasn't fake, but genuine.
"Okay, well after we eat breakfast, you wanna do something?" I suggest.
"Yeah that sounds fun! First we have to go to Tesco. We have to restock on food and shit," he says standing up.
I nod my head and follow him into the kitchen and sit down.
I was exhausted, I got a better amount of sleep than I usually do, but still had no energy. I wasn't surprised, but I just hate it.
"So what do you want to do after we go to Tesco?" I ask.
He shrugs,
"I don't know, we could just drive around if you want or we could go to a film," he suggested.
He walks over and hands me my plate of food. I wasn't gonna lie to myself, I was falling back into my eating disorder. Wilbur hasn't found out yet, but I'm sure that will change.

"A film sounds nice," I pick up my fork playing around with my eggs. I wasn't hungry at all. Even looking at food made me want to throw up.
"Tommy," Wilbur said. I look up at him to let him know I'm listening,
"Are you having trouble eating again?" He asks. I nod my head looking back down.
He sighs,
"Okay, just eat four bites and then you can be done, alright?" He said. I nod my head and lift my fork taking my first bite.
I cringed but still swallowed the food. He gave me a soft smile and went back to eating.
When I finished eating I went upstairs and grabbed my phone and came back downstairs. Wilbur was sitting on the couch waiting for me. He looks up and stands,
"Are you ready?" He asks. I nod my head and smile at him.

We head to his car and go on the road. I rest my head on the window staring at the sky. It was a rainy day, I didn't mind though. I quite liked the rain.
I refocus my eyes when I feel the car park. I see we're at Tesco so I unbuckle my seatbelt and jump out the car.
Wilbur walks around to me and we head into the store.
"Alright, so what all do we need?" I question turning to look at him.
"Milk, eggs, bread, and other things like that. We can also get any snacks if you want any," he lists off.
I nod my head and follow him into an isle. I was pushing the trolley around while Wilbur grabbed our groceries.

Now me, being a stupid fuck who never pays attention, ran the trolley straight into Wilbur. And fortunately I barely hit him but it was funny as hell.
He gave me a look as if saying what the hell, and I just bursted out laughing.
I was fucking holding my stomach because I couldn't breathe properly.
He just looked at me for a couple seconds before laughing along,
"I'm sorry," I breathed out still catching my breath.
He just shook his head smiling,
"I wasn't paying attention," I laughed again remembering how funny his face looked.
"It's fine Toms, but can you go get the milk for me please," he asked.
"Ya, I'll leave the trolley with you," I left and went into the the cold isle where all the fridges and shit kept the milk.
I opened the freezer door and grabbed the milk and closed it, but I dropped it when I saw
Him