Chapter 11

This shall be probably the only one of or few of fluff chapters so cherish this.
(THIS SHIT IS PLATONIC. I SWEAR I WILL PUNT YOU IF YOU TAKE IT ANY DIFFERENTLY, YA HEAR)

3rd person

Wilbur and Tommy had gotten back from dropping Tubbo off at his house. Tommy hadn't talk to Wilbur since that night. He wanted to but he had something holding him back.
Tommy walked into the house and headed up to his room to finish his college homework. He knew it was gonna take him a while and most likely will be sleep deprived afterwards from not sleeping at all last night.
But hey we're focusing on the present right now. He opens his laptop to see 10 assignments needed to be completed,
"Oh boy," he said to himself.
It was even harder to focus hearing Wilbur talk to Phil on discord. He was laughing so loudly, but Wilbur needed a laugh.
Tommy worked through each assignment making sure everything was done right. And he was right, he predicted his future. Here he was delirious, and way too tired to be awake. But he was too scared to fall asleep in his bed.
The blonde recently had his nightmares coming back and they happened every. Single. Night.
Tommy walks into Wilbur's room and flops onto his bed.
"You good Toms?" Wilbur asked pulling out his earbuds. He was slightly confused why Tommy came in his room after not talking to him for two days, while he was streaming.
"I didn't want to keep avoiding you and I'm too much of an awkward mess to apologize so this is the closest your getting," Tommy snuggled into the pillow on the bed.
He heard Wilbur laugh, "it's alright Tommy you needed your space. You tired? You should go to bed bud,"
Tommy shook his head,
"I can't without getting nightmares so I stay up and just wait for morning," his eyes were closed and he could feel himself slipping into the sleeping void.
He shot straight up trying not to fall asleep,
"Tommy you need sleep. It's not healthy staying up,"
"No" he crossed his arms like a child. Wilbur laughed at his antics.
Wilbur got up and got another chair and set it by him. He patted the seat next to him. Tommy got up and dragged himself to the seat,
"Hi chat, I'm very tired so I won't be speaking much," he waved to the chat.
"Hi Tommy," he heard a bunch of people greet him. He saw Wilbur was playing among us. He gasped,
"I get to be a spy I'm gonna watch Dream's stream because he's a bitch,"
The call erupt into laughter and he heard Dream's iconic wheeze.
He pulled up Dream's stream and watched it and set his head on Wilbur's shoulder.
He would often laugh at a remark someone said and say something once in a while.
He laughed when he saw Dream get imposter. Wilbur looked at him and saw his phone screen and shook his head smiling.
"Dream I got dirt on you," Tommy said half asleep.
"What? What do you mean Tommy," Dream laughed.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about bitch boy. Do something funny and I'll keep your secret," Tommy smirked.
"Umm, I'll let you see my face,"
"No" Tommy replied simply.
"Wait you actually turned that down?"
"No I would like to live in the world where Dream is faceless and not ugly,"
Once again Dream started wheezing and the call laughed along.
Tommy didn't say anything because Wilbur was the second imposter.
Halfway through the round Wilbur looked over at Tommy to see him asleep. He mentally awwwed,
"Guys, Tommy fell asleep on my shoulder," he whispered to the others in the call. His chat was going crazy and calling them brothers and calling Wilbur brotherbur,
"Wait really? I'm pulling up your stream," the whole call had Wilbur's stream opened and even Schlatt had awwed,
"Aww Wilbur, you have a kid sleeping on you," Wilbur shook his head at Schlatt,
"I'm only saying this because Tommy is asleep, but I guess he isn't really a child. He is pretty mature for his age," Wilbur looked down at Tommy.
He wished he could fix all of Tommy's problems, but he couldn't. Tommy's life had sucked and he could only try to make his future better.

Wilbur ended stream and stayed in call with the others.
"Is Tommy still asleep on you Wilbur?" Dream asked.
"Yeah he hasn't slept in a whole day and a half," The call had a bunch of shocked sounds erupting,
"What why?" Sapnap asked worriedly.
"He said he tried not to because he started getting nightmares again," Wilbur hugged the boy closer to him.
"Again?" Quackity asked worriedly.
"Yeah when he came to live with me he had some pretty traumatizing events that he dreamed of,"
After a while of Wilbur talking to his friends he headed off. Now he had a bigger problem. Tommy was asleep almost on top of him. He didn't want to wake him up.
He picked up Tommy and set him on his bed. He laid down next to him and felt Tommy attach himself to Wilbur.
He laughed slightly and started running his fingers through his hair.

Later on in the night he woke up to Tommy shaking and sat straight up,
"Tommy, did you have a nightmare?" Tommy nodded his head shakily.
Wilbur opened his arms so Tommy could hug him. Tommy pulled Wilbur into a hug and just sat there not moving.
Wilbur had laid down with Tommy still hugging him. He didn't mind at all that Tommy was still hugging him. He wanted to make sure he felt safe.
"Go back to sleep Toms," Tommy nodded his head in the crook of Wilbur's neck.
Wilbur rubbed his back until he felt Tommy's breath slow down and pace evenly.
He set Tommy next to him but made sure if Tommy needed to hug him again he could. Soon after Tommy fell asleep Wilbur did as well.

The next morning wasn't to eventful. Tommy had been more clingy towards Wilbur but he didn't mind.
Tommy was honestly more of a touchy person to show he cared for you than to say it. He knew Tommy hated being called clingy so he noted in his mind not to tease him about it with him.
Tommy said he was gonna stream today so he would have a couple hours by himself. And then later Tommy would have to complete some college work.
Wilbur had a feeling the same events would take place again. He knew college and streaming wore him out.
Wilbur started his stream right before Tommy ended. Tommy said he liked to raid Wilbur as thank you. The thought made Wilbur smile as he saw viewers flooding in.
He heard Tommy groan in the other room and sigh right afterwards.
An hour later Tommy came in his room again and laid on his bed,
"You tired again?" Wilbur asked turning to look at the blonde.
Tommy nodded his head looking over at Wilbur.
Wilbur opened his arms and Tommy climbed onto him and latched himself onto Wilbur like a koala.
Wilbur rubbed his back for a few moments before continuing his stream like he wasn't even there.

Wilbur ended stream and stayed in call with a couple people.
"Wilbur why don't you have your webcam on?" Phil asked.
Wilbur laughed, "I have a koala attached to me right now. I wouldn't want to embarrass him," Tommy groaned,
"I'm not a koala, I'm a big man," Tommy started to get up feeling embarrassed. He felt Wilbur hug him so he just hugged him back not knowing why he got the hug.
"Heh what a nerd," Tommy was about to start raging but he looked at Wilbur and was met with a stern look,
"Fuck you pig, I am most certainly not a nerd. A nerd would be able to do college with ease." Tommy muttered.
"Do you need help with your work," Wilbur asked.
"No I understand it all it's just a lot of assignments and essays,"
"Tommy I thought you weren't clingy," Dream said laughing,
"Embarrassment is actually gonna be the death of me. I'm gonna die and you'll see my face fucking bright red," he tucked his head in Wilbur's chest not wanting Wilbur to see how red his face was. He gets embarrassed easily.
"Aww you guys made Tommy embarrassed." Wilbur laughed.
"Okay I'm out," Tommy got off of Wilbur and laid onto his friend's bed.
"You didn't actually leave," Wilbur pointed out turning not to laugh,
"Well fuck you too." Tommy replied sarcastically. He got up to leave the room,
"Noo I was kidding Tommy. Don't be so dramatic," Wilbur laughed. Tommy's smiled dropped for a moment but reappeared like nothing happened.
"Uhh I'm actually gonna go to my room though. Tell the others I said bye!" He tried to sound cheerful but Wilbur saw right though it.
"I'll be right back guys,"
Wilbur walked into Tommy's room and sat on the edge of his bed,
"Did I embarrass you too much?" Wilbur asked.
"No I just don't like being called dramatic," Tommy said sleepily.
"Okay I'm sorry Tommy. I'll try to remember not to say that. Are you sure you don't need to sleep in my room tonight?"
Tommy smiled at him,
"No I should be good i might come in if I have a nightmare though," Wilbur nodded his head and smiled,
"Alright night Toms, tell me if you need anything,"
He left Tommy's room and a few minutes after ended the call with his friends to go to bed.

In the middle of the night he woke up to see Tommy attached to him again. He was hugging his arm like a pillow.
Wilbur laughed at the sight and fell asleep again.

Who knew this kid actually had a soft side

Well I guess I know now

1656 words

Please do not take any of this as a ship. Tommy is a minor and its very wrong to do that.
Anyways, as poggers as you are, you should drink some water and get a snack. You deserve it you beautiful bastard ❤️