Chapter 26

————5 years later
"Hey mama how are you feeling." I slid my arms around Rivers waist and kissed his neck.

"What do you think? You and Mason kept me up all night." He scoffed.

"We don't get a lot of alone time anymore since you had Caspian." I chuckled.

"You loved it." We both looked over to Mason.

"Papa!" Caspian attached to my leg. I smiled and picked him up.

"What'd you do to daddy?" I said looking at Mason who was panting and sweating.

"Daddy's slow." He giggled.

"It's like he got both of our stamina together." Mason said to me.

"Cas you gotta be nice to daddy." I said setting him on the counter. I grabbed a wipe and quickly cleaned his face off.

"Mommy let's go play together." He said hoping off the table.

"I need to talk to mommy and daddy so go to your room first." I ruffled his hair up.

"Kay." He skipped up the stairs.

We moved to a new territory since our pack started growing more so we needed more space.

"What's up?" Mason came over and kissed both of our cheeks.

"I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm really happy to be here with you both. I love you guys so much." I hugged both of them.

"Gosh you've been such a softie since the wedding." Mason teased.

"That's because I'm just so happy to finally be married to you guys. I wish we got married a lot sooner but I'm glad Caspian got to be there." I felt my face heat up. Even if I've been with them for 5 years I still get embarrassed to say how I feel to them.

"Aw your so cute." River said in a pouty way.

"Yo yo where's everyone at?" We heard the front door open then close and Toby and Percys scents got stronger.

"Kitchen." I shouted.

"Uncle Shiva!" Riley ran in and punched my leg.

"Hey what the heck?" I chuckled.

"Where's Cas?" She asked completely ignoring me.

"In his room." I told her. She giggled before running off.

"Sorry about her." Toby sighed.

"It's fine. How are you guys doing?" I said quickly hugging each of them. They looked at each other and smiled before looking back at me. Toby put his hand out showing a pretty silver ring. "You guys are engaged?!" I exclaimed.

Yeah after Toby turned 18 they found out they're mates. I was super excited for them.

"Yes! It was so cute, he took me to the place where we had our first date." Toby said smiling at Percy, who was blushing like crazy.

"I'm so happy for you guys." I gave them a genuine smile.

"That means a lot coming from you." Percy smiled.

"It's cute you guys are still best friends." River said.

"What would they do without me?" I smirked.

"Actually what would you do without us you prick." Percy put me in a headlock and started messing up my hair. I activated my powers making him wince and quickly release me.

"Don't lie to yourself." I smirked.

"Oi that's not fair. You can't use your powers on me." He said slapping my arm.

"You guys fight to much." Toby chuckled.

"Congrats on getting engaged. I'm really proud of you both." Instantly they both started crying. "Oh no no no don't cry." I said trying to wipe both of their tears.

"Do you guys still enjoy his approval?" Mason asked.

"Of course they do." I said as they both hugged me and cried on my shoulders. Toby and Percy pulled away and sniffled.

"I'm glad we're all together still. Our kids are even good friends."

"What a bit happy family."

~The End~