Chapter 10

----
I woke up to a weight on my chest and around my waist. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Mason with his arm resting around my waist on my left and River with his head on my chest, on my right. I smiled and played with both of their hair, slowly waking them up.

"Morning my loves." I said sweetly.

"How are you feeling?" Mason asked. His voice is hot when he's tired.

"All is well with sleep." I smiled.

"Are you coming to my game today?" He asked still laying with his head against my arm.

"Of course." I grabbed his face and made him look at me. He looks so tired. "I have to run some errands before your game so I gotta get ready." I moved River off me and sat up.

"Do you want us to come with you?" He asked.

"No I don't want to accidentally make you late so I'll just meet you guys there." I leaned down a pecked his lips before standing up.

"Give me a kiss." River pouted. Me and Mason chuckled. I bent over and pecked his lips too.

"Be careful." He mumbled, going right back to sleep.

"I will." I said walking to the closet. I stripped my clothes off and started rummaging through my clothes.

"You look good in blue." Mason said grabbing out one of my blue shirts. I took it from him and slipped it on. I took out my regular pants and put them on.

"Thank you." I turned to him and smiled.

"So what are you getting?" He asked as I started bent down to get my shoes on. I put both of them on and stood back up getting super close to his face. Of course I'm a little taller than him so my nose was a bit above his.

"Don't worry about it." I smirked.

"Your acting suspicious." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"It's something you and River like so don't pout." I rolled my eyes.

"Is it a gift?"

"Your going to spoil the surprise if you get asking questions." I caressed his check.

"Whatever. Your boring." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on. Be a good boy and go back to sleep. You look tired." He bit his bottom lip.

"And what if I don't want to?" He tilted his head smirking.

"I'll fuck you till you can't walk." I got close to his ear and licked it.

"I'm not a bottom." He pushed me against the wall making a little thud sound. I flipped us around and pinned his hands against the wall.

"Do you know what a switch is?" I said tightening my grip as he tried getting away. He reluctantly nodded. I turned him around and pressed myself against him.

"What are you doing?" He asked shakily.

"I would absolutely love to fuck you but you do have a football game to play in so I can wait until next time." I sighed just enjoying the feeling of my dick pressed against his ass. He looked back at me with such a lustful look. "Don't look at me like that." I could feel myself getting hard.

"Like what?" He grinned. I pushed myself off him still holding his hands against the wall.

"I want to be able to go to your game." I said making him whimper.

"Don't be a bitch and do it." I let go of him and smiled.

"I'll see you later." I waved as I walked out the room.

"You ready?" Finley asked once I got downstairs.

"Yeah let's go."

"Bye Toby see you at your game." Percy said coming over to us.

"Bye guys." Toby said tiredly.

"So what are you getting? You still haven't told us." Finley said as we walked outside and to his car.

"I'm getting all of us promise rings." I said getting into the car.

"That's cute, what do they look like?" Percy asked leaning up to be between me and Finley.

"Here's a picture." (See picture above)

"Good choice. I think they'll like them." Finley smiled.

"I hope so. It was a lot of money." I chuckled.

"Don't worry. They'll love it." Percy patted my shoulder.

*•*•*•*•*•*
"Let's hurry we're already a little late." We all got out the car and basically ran to the bleachers. There's a ton of people already. We looked around till Percy pointed up. Ryan and his friends were surrounding River. I could smell how distressed he is. I walked up to them and placed my hand on Ryan's shoulder.

"Why the fuck are you messing with my mate?" I growled.

"Sure he's your mate." He said sarcastically.

"You want to mess with our Luna?" Finley's hands engulfed in flames as he sat next to Ryan's friends.

"How's he a Luna?" Ryan scoffed.

"Go away." I pushed the guy who was sitting way to close to River and sat down. Percy sat on the other side pushing the guy away.

"W-Whatever let's go." They all finally left. I put my arm around Rivers shoulder trying to calm him down. He was shaking like crazy.

"Sorry we are late." I released my scent more for him.

"I-It's okay. They w-were just being creepy." He stuttered.

"Don't worry they won't touch you okay? Me and Mason will kill anyone before they get the chance." I said making him giggle.

"How was the errands?" He asked, fully calming down.

"They were good." I kissed the side of his head.

"Oh also what happened this morning? With you and Mason. I was sleeping but your guys pheromones were super strong." He asked.

"This isn't a conversation we should have right now." I whispered.

"Just tell me."

"I was close to fucking him." I whispered.

"Like him a bottom? I'd like to see that." He giggled again.

"If he says yes you can watch tonight." I said starting to watch the game.

THEY WON! MASON EVEN MADE THE FINAL TOUCHDOWN!!

Now we're all waiting for him and Toby to get out from the locker rooms.

"You came!" Mason exclaimed hugging me and River.

"I said I would." I said ruffling up his hair. "Good job Toby." I said making him smile.

"Thanks Shiva."

"I have a gift for both." I pulled them away from the others. They both just stared at me and waited. "I know sometimes I don't act like it but I'm really happy I met you guys and I truly do like you guys. Like a lot. So...I just wanted to make sure you guys know it." I slowly pulled the little bag out of my pocket before dumping the three rings onto my hand.

"Jesus how much were those?" Mason whisper yelled at me.

"Don't worry about it." I grabbed their hands and put the rings on then mine. "Do you like them?" I asked holding my hand in between theirs.

"How could we not."

"We love them. Thank you so much Shiva." They both hugged me.

"Shiva! We know where Cora is. But we need to go now, they're on the move."