Chapter 25

----
Finally it's done. We all stopped using our powers and now we're waiting for all of us to calm down.

"You should feel better now Shiva." Lucinda said.

"Thank you so much, all of you." I walked up to Percy and wrapped my arms around him. I've known him for long enough that I can actually feel what he's feeling.

"I'm sorry I kept it from you. You were just so sick-"

"It's fine I understand. Let's just go see him yeah?" I let go of him and wiped his face off.

"You should probably shower and change first." He smiled.

"Right. Finley watch Percy until I'm done." I said gesturing for him to come over. He did so and hugged him. "I'll hurry." Mason and River followed me inside the house and up to our bathroom. I turned the shower on and pulled my hoodie off.

"Baby how are you feeling?" Mason asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I feel a lot better." I smiled.

"Your body feels a lot hotter." He said kissing my neck. He dipped his hand into my sweatpants and wrapped around my dick.

"Stop I have to go see Toby." I groaned. River rubbed his hand up and down my chest.

"You haven't been able to get off since you've been sick. You get hard pretty easily too." He smirked. He pulled my now hard dick out and started stroking me.

"Fine but please just make it quick. I need to go." I sighed. He spit on his hand before going back to rubbing it on my dick.

"Your really hot." River giggled.

"What are you going to do when we can't fuck you anymore?" I smirked down at him. Mason tightened his grip making me thrust up into his hand.

"Your almost as needy as River so you shouldn't try to tease him." Mason smirked as my head fell back into his shoulder. "Is that good?"

"Fuck feels so good. D-Don't stop I'm gonna cum." I moaned out. He slowed down once I came in his hand.

"Good boy." River said peeking my lips.

*•*•*•*•*•*
"Tell me what happened." I said to Percy as we walked through the hospital. Mason and River was walking behind us.

"He got a-attacked...the cops say they don't know who it was but I think it was Ryan and his friends." He told me.

"And why do you think that?" I asked.

"We got in a fight with Ryan a few weeks ago and they've been giving us dirty looks ever since." He sighed.

"I'll take care of it. While your at school keep away from him and his friends." I said.

"It's okay man. I can handle it." He sighed stopping outside a closed room.

"I'm supposed to protect you and Toby and because I left Toby got hurt." I frowned.

"We're not kids anyone Shiva." He slightly smiled.

"I'll always see you guys as my little brothers." I ruffled his hair making his smile grow.

"Ready to go in now?" He asked. I nodded. He opened the door and walked in. I glanced at my mates giving them a small smiled before following him in.

"Hey Leo." I smiled at Tobys dad. He came up to me and hugged me patting my back.

"Thanks for coming Shiva." He sniffled.

"Of course, how's he doing?" I asked looking over to Toby. He had a bandage around his head and arm and bruises all over.

"He still hasn't woken up." He put his hand over his mouth as he started crying.

"He's going to be okay. He has to be." I mumbled, slinging my arm over his shoulders to try to comfort him.

"I'm going to go get something to drink, do you guys want anything?" He asked starting to walk out the room.

"No we're good." I smiled. He nodded and left.

"Do you really think that? He got hit pretty hard in the head." Percy whimpered.

"Don't think like that. Of course he'll be fine." I said hugging him. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't stop the tears as I began to think the worst. I put my head on his shoulder and squeezed him. "We can't lose him." I mumbled.

"You guys are big babies."

"Toby!"