Chapter 15

----
"What's wrong?" River asked looking up at me from my lap. I had my arms wrapped around him.

"Nothing just wondering when Toby and Percy will get here." I smiled and kissed his cheek. We set a blanket out on the floor in like this cliff so we could see the city and the stars. Mason scooted closer and laid his head on my shoulder also grabbing Rivers hand.

"I love you guys." Mason said.

"I love you guys too." River said.

"I love you both...a lot." I said quietly.

"Aw your cute." River squealed.

"Leave him alone." Mason said slapping his arm. 2 wolves ran up to us and dropped bags of stuff on the blanket before shifting back.

"We got beer!" Percy shouted. We all kinda chuckled.

"Also chips and sandwiches." Toby said.

"Thank you guys." I said as they sat down. We all got what we wanted and started talking while we ate.

River is such a lightweight. He had 2 beers and got drunk. I would've been happy to know that he gets touchy touchy when he's drunk. He was now sitting on Mason's lap basically giving him a lap dance. We couldn't stop laughing at how flustered Mason was getting. Mason brought a speaker so him and River got up and started dancing together while I sat in between the guys.

"How are you doing?" Percy asked.

"I'm glad I have River and Mason here with me. I really love them." I said smiling at them still dancing.

"We're so happy for you man. I haven't seen you this happy since Akira." Toby said.

"Maybe even happier." Percy chimed in.

"Don't tell Mason and River this but I'm going to work for Lucifer again and I'm leaving tonight." I told them.

"Why?" Toby asked now staring at my mates with a blank expression.

"If I don't go now he won't let me see them at all." I told them.

"Will you be able to if you go tonight?" He asked.

"He agreed that I get to come back 1 day a week to see them." I said.

"Only 1 day? Will you guys be able to handle that?" Percy asked.

"They have each other so they'll be fine." I smiled a little.

"What about you?"

"It'll be hard but I can do it." I sounded like I was trying to convince myself.

"Baby come dance with us." River stumbled over to us and put his hand out to me.

"I'm fine with just watching you guys." I smiled.

"Then let's go have sex somewhere." He said making Percy and Toby choke on their beer.

"River we're not having sex right now." I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Please. I want you and Mason to fuck me." He begged.

"I'll dance with you guys instead." I stood up and walked over to Mason. A nice slow song started playing so we all wrapped our arms together and started swaying.

"Why are you crying?" Mason asked.

"I love you guys so much. Please understand I had to do this." I started crying.

"Understand what? What did you do?" River asked.

"This is the only way I'll be allowed to see you guys still so please don't hate me." My hands started shaking.

"What did you do?" Mason asked now getting angry.

"I'm going home."

"Home? Where?" He asked.

"Hell. I'm going to go work for Lucifer again." I said not looking either of them in the eyes.

"Son." We all turned to see Bast, Nova, and the devil himself.

"I had until midnight." I snapped.

"You should've agreed to come earlier then." Lucifer smirked. "Now say goodbye and let's go." He said sternly. I turned back to Mason and River and hugged them.

"I love you guys. I'll come back once a week okay. Don't hate me. Protect each other please. Keep each other out of danger and watch over the pack." I whispered to them.

"I love you too."

"We could never hate you." I pulled back and kissed them both before letting go. Toby and Percy came over and hugged me.

"Stay out of trouble. Watch over them for me please." I whispered to them.

"Of course." Toby said smiling.

"Anything for you Alpha." I smiled at Percy.

"Fucking dork." I teased.

"Ready to go?" Bast asked. I hummed a response slowly walking over to them. I gave them all a small smile before disappearing in front of them.