Chapter 24

----
It's been a week since Beth helped me but I've been sick since then. My body temperature dropped so I'm to cold and I keep throwing up blood. I can't use my powers to heat myself up because it makes me even more sick.

"Shiva? Are you in there?" I flushed the toilet just as the door opened. I put my hands on the sink and stared at myself in the mirror. One eye blue and the other all foggy.

"Come lay in bed." Mason said putting his arms around my waist. He set his head on my shoulder staring at me through the mirror.

"I don't want to throw up in the bedroom. I barely made it to the bathroom this time." I sighed.

"I'll get you a trash can then. You won't be comfortable staying in here." He started kissing my neck, sucking and nibbling leaving some marks. I let out a soft moan leaning my head to the side giving him more room. "Let's go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to our bed gently pushing me to sit down.

"Hey I got you some water." River came into the room holding a glass of ice water. I reached my hand out to grab it but River just put the glass to my mouth and slowly started pouring it into my mouth. I took a few gulps before he put the glass on the nightstand. He wiped my mouth and smiled.

"Thank you. You guys don't have to stay with me I'll probably just go to sleep." I yawned.

"We can stay with you until you fall asleep." They both climbed into the bed next to me. Their scents got stronger making me groan. I started coughing. More and more, until finally I leaned over to the trash and threw up again. I started crying once I finished. My throat hurts. Like stings.

"Okay relax. You just need to sleep." I turned around and just put my head against Mason's arm, while wrapping my arm around it. He brought his hand over and wiped the tears off my face. "I'm sorry this is happening to you." He said softly. His hand squeezed my thigh.

"It's fine just hopefully this stops soon." I closed my eyes.

"We'll talk to the witches tomorrow and see if they can find out what's wrong." He said moving my hair out of my face.

"Okay thanks for staying with me."

*•*•*•*•*•*
I woke up alone. I didn't feel like I had to throw up but I am hungry. I got out of bed and stumbled towards the door. I opened it and walked downstairs. I had to stop when I got to the end of the stairs because I was feeling lightheaded.

"You good?" Gray asked putting his hand on my chest like to keep me up.

"Just a little dizzy." I told him.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?" He joked.

"I'm hungry and Mason and River weren't there." I said started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Your freezing dude." He cringed.

"I can't use my powers right now." I sighed.

"Oh yeah Finley told me." He said once we got to the kitchen. I put my hands on the counter and took a deep breath.

"Why the hell are you out of bed?" I looked over to Mason and River panting. I looked at Gray and rolled my eyes.

"Snitch." I sighed.

"You should've mind linked us and we would've came back." Mason came over and grabbed my arm.

"I just wanted something to eat. I'm not a child you don't have to babysit me." I groaned.

"Your not a child but you've been throwing up blood for the back week so let's go back upstairs." He growled.

"I'm sick of being in there. Let me go outside." I put my arms around his neck and put my forehead on his.