Chapter 8

----
After my shower I went back to my room and called Emery in. She brought a brush and a blow dryer. I sat on the floor while she sat on my bed drying my hair. She finished so it was a little wavy. I said thanks and she left me to change. I got dressed in a white button up and black pants. I went outside and waited for River and Mason.

"Your brother has a lot of energy." Finley said now standing next to me.

"Yeah he does." I chuckled.

"We're ready." I looked at my beautiful mates and just smiled at them. River's wearing normal jeans with a green sweater looking absolutely adorable and Mason's wearing black jeans with a black button up.

"You guys look good." I blushed.

"I know I'm a bad bitch." River said pretending to move his hair back. We all laughed at him.

"Let's go before we're late." Finley started walking towards the car. We all followed and got into his car. Me and him in front while River and Mason in the back. As soon as he started driving his phone started ringing. He answered letting it connect to the car's Bluetooth.

"Hey are you with the Alpha?" Grayson asked.

"Yeah your on speaker so he can hear you." Finley said.

"Great so Zayn's starting to cause a ruckus. What should we do? He might interrupt the party." I glanced at the mirror to see River and Mason listening closely.

"Give him the phone please." I sighed. I heard some rustling before silence. "Zayn?" I questioned.

"It's me." He said clearly mad.

"Listen to Grayson and the others or when I get back I'll cut your tongue out." I threatened.

"You've had multiple chances to hurt me and you didn't." I could hear him smirking.

"Because your useful at the moment." I rolled my eyes.

"Your so full of shit." He scoffed. I stayed quiet. "Hello?"

"Gray take me off speaker." I said.

"Okay only I can hear you." He said.

"Take him to where we're keeping Blair and let them said bye to each other. We'll be there in a few so don't do anything else." I told him.

"Okay sounds good." He said then hung up.

"What...are you going to do?" River asked.

"Hm...don't worry about it love." I smiled at them through the mirror.

"We're going to be Alpha and Luna so aren't you gonna have to tell us these things?" Mason asked.

"Damn he got you there." Finley chuckled. I slapped his shoulder.

"Fine since you want to know. I'm going to make him watch me kill his girlfriend, and if that doesn't get him to talk I'll torture him until he does." I stared at them through the mirror waiting for their reactions. River looked shocked while Mason just stared at me.

"What'd they do?" He asked never breaking eye contact.

"They kidnapped my one of the pack members daughter." I said.

"Then it makes sense, you gotta do what you gotta do to make him talk." He shrugged.

"I couldn't agree more." I smirked at him.

After about 5 minutes we got onto my packs territory. Finley parked the car and turned it off. We all got out and started walking. They party looked almost finished. Food and drinks out and even games to play.

"Daddy!" Finley's daughter Niki ran at us. Finley bent over before picking her up.

"Hey princess. Where's your mother?" He asked.

"She's talking with Jackson." She said wiggling out of his arms. "Who are you?" She asked River and Mason.

"These are my mates River and Mason. Guys this is Finley's daughter Niki." I introduced.

"Wow. Your the Luna!" She said grabbing Rivers hand.

"Alpha." We all turned to Grayson.

"Niki will you take River and Mason to meet your mother and Jackson please." I smiled down at her.

"Come on!" She said clearly excited.

"It won't take me long." I kissed Rivers cheek before going to Mason but he stopped me.

"I want to go with you." He said.

"Fine. We'll come find you in a little." I said starting to walk away. River nodded and followed Niki.

"Hi nice to meet you, you must be Mason. I'm Grayson but you can call me Gray. I'm Shiva's Delta." Gray said putting his hand out.

"Nice to meet you as well." He said shaking his hand. We got the cellar to which Tyler and Zander unlocked the doors and opened them. We all walked down to see Zayn and Blair tied to chairs.

"You bastard." Zayn hissed.

"Let us go." Blair basically begged.

"Tell me where Cora is and I will." I smiled.

"No." Zayn snapped.

"Gray." I held my hand out to which he placed a knife in my hand. I walked up to Blair and put the knife to her neck.

"W-What are you doing?" He yelled as he started moving around trying to get free.

"Where is Cora?" I said much more sternly.

"I-I can't say!" He yelled. I sighed dropping the knife.

"You can't say? And why is that?" I asked.

"A witch put a spell on me so that I can't say." He said still struggling.

"Easy spell?" I asked. He nodded frantically. "Does your girlfriend here know about it?" I asked.

"No! She's not involved." I smirked at him.

"Well do you know what that means?" I questioned. He shook his head no. I tightened my grip on the knife again and plunged it into her stomach. "Means she's not useful." He cried out. "Tell Lucinda to come break the spell." I grabbed the rag off the hook to clean my hands.

"I'm not telling you shit!" He shouted again.

"To late." I punched him in the face knocking him out. "Let's go enjoy a party." I smiled at Mason. He smiled back and nodded.