Chapter 22

----
"So you've gotten closer with your birth parents?"

"Yeah. They explained why they left and I understood so all is good." I said.

"That's good. Now let's talk about that Angel." He said making Toby and Percy groan. Strange they used to be super close.

"Micah? What's wrong with him?" I questioned.

"I have an ability to see the thing that scares you. When we shook hands I just happen to see a memory of when the Angel left you that night." He explained.

"Still there's nothing really to talk about, I told him to leave." I shrugged.

"If it wasn't for him you wouldn't have died." River scoffed.

"It's not his fault, don't get all pissy." I said as calm as I could.

"You can't be serious? He left you when you were outnumbered!" He raised his voice a little.

"We didn't both have to die. I knew I was going to get revived but he wouldn't have. I did what I thought was right. Blame me all you want-"

"Your an idiot! How could you have known for sure? What if you weren't? You were just fine with leaving us?" He stood up and hovered over me.

"Your making this a much bigger deal than it-"

GASP

He...He slapped me.

"S-Shiva I'm sorry! I-I-I don't know why I did that." He said scared. I put my hand on my cheek. Didn't even realize my hands were shaking.

"Alright come on, stand up." Percy grabbed my hand and pulled me up and away from River.

"You guys better leave for the day. See you next week Shiva." Mr.Davis said still shocked.

"We'll see you back at the house guys. We're going let Shiva blow some steam off." Toby said pushing me down the hallway.

"I'm sorry Shiva. I-I just got so mad." As soon as I felt his hand touch me I jerked my arm away. I turned around making him immediately stop walking.

"River, baby I love you but touch me again and I might actually hurt you." I sighed.

"Toby and Percy why don't you guys take River home and I'll take care of Shiva." Mason said gently pushing me away from River.

"You sure?" Percy questioned.

"Yeah I can help calm him down." He said still with his hand on my chest.

"Okay come back when he's calm." Toby smiled.

"P-Please be safe." River said now slightly crying.

"We'll be fine." Mason gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before coming back over to me. River was gonna say something but I walked away before he could. Once we got into the forest that's right next to the building I shifted into my wolf and waited. He smiled at me before shifting into his pretty black wolf. He's about the same size as me, a little smaller. We quietly walked next to each other. Just the sound of our paws crunching leaves and twigs.

"How fast are you?" I mind linked him.

"Pretty fast." He said proudly. I didn't say anything else. Just started sprinting away. I could hear him running behind me so I knew it was fine.

*•*•*•*•*•*
It was now dark when we got back to the pack house. We walked inside still holding hands to see River sitting in the kitchen. He stood up and quickly turned to us. I looked down to see him wearing a short light blue skirt.

"Is he not calm yet? His face is red." He said awkwardly rubbing the side of his arm.

"He hasn't seen you wear skirts." Mason chuckled. I walked up behind him and grabbed his hips.

"Shiva I'm so sorry for slapping you." He whined as I slid my hand under his shirt.

"I'll forgive you if you let me have sex with you while you wear the skirt." I said loud enough for Mason to head.

"B-But your mad..." He said but still pushed his ass back against the bulge in my pants.

"No I'm fine. Mason's a really good stress reliever." I smirked at him as he blushed.

"Y-You guys did it in the woods?" River asked.

"Mhm. I'm surprised he went all this time being a top." I started kissing his neck, avoiding the marks.

"I'm a switch you dick." Mason scoffed crossing his arms.

"I know baby I'm just teasing." I smiled.

"Let's go upstairs." River said starting to get desperate.

"Why? We can do it right here if you stay quiet." I bent him over the kitchen counter and pushed his skirt up so I could see his ass. "Your wearing panties." I groaned, groping his ass.

"I'm comfortable enough with the pack to wear what I like." He turned back at me and smiled.

"I'm really turned on right now." I looped my finger around his panties and pulled so I could see his hole better. "Mason." I held my hand up. He came over, grabbed my hand, and took my fingers into his mouth. "Good boy." He moaned around my fingers. I took my fingers out and stuck 2 fingers inside River. He had his hand over his mouth so he wouldn't moan out.

"What if we get caught?" Mason asked.

"Who cares." I shrugged listening to River attempt to muffle his moans.

"Your right. We're alphas and the Luna." He undid my pants and pulled my rock hard dick out. Slowly he stroked my cock making more precum leak out.

"Hurry up and put it in." River pleaded. Mason aligned my dick with his hole so I slowly entered him. Once I got all the way in my head fell back from the pleasure.

"You feel...so good." I moaned. I began moving my hips, trying to be as gentle as I can.

Sometimes it's hard to change from having sex with Mason to having sex with River. Mason likes it rough and River likes it nice and gentle.

Mason pressed his lips against mine instantly shoving his tongue into my mouth. My nails were digging into Rivers sides the more he clenched around me.

"I'm gonna cum." He whined. I went faster, chasing after my own climax. "Ahhh!" I bit down hard on Mason's lip as I came inside of River. I kept moving in and out savoring the feeling.

"Good job, both of you." Mason said softly, touching his slightly bloody lip.

"Fuck sorry I got to into it I meant to pull out." I said finally pulling out.

"It's okay don't worry." River giggled still bent over trying to catch his breath.

"Yo Shiva! You have guests." We all quickly fixed ourselves just as Finley came into the kitchen. He looked at all 3 of us skeptically. "You guys seen so suspicious." We looked at each other with nervous smiles.

All of a sudden my vision got super blurry. Like I could barely see Mason and he's standing right in front of me.

"H-Hey why can't I see?"