Chapter 18

----
It's so dark and cold. I don't even know how long I've been here now.

"Didn't I tell you not to come back here?" I turned around to see Akira.

"I missed you." I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back of course.

"Oh come on your fine without me. You have 2 wonderful mates." He said caressing my face.

"I still missed you." I rolled my eyes.

"What happened to your face?" He asked frowning.

"You know what I do." I said taking his hands off my face. I looked down at my hand and started freaking out. "Have you seen my ring?" I looked around but everything is black so there's no way I'll find it.

"Micah took it off to give to your mates." He told me.

"That's good." I let out a sigh relief.

"You'll get it back soon." I tilted my head confused. "You really think Lucifer will just let you stay here? Your to important to him." He said taking a step away from me.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, let's go to my home." He snapped his fingers teleporting us to a this open field with a small house, a garden, and a ton of butterflies flying around us. It smelt so good.

"This was where you wanted to move to before you got sick." I was amazed. Everything just looked so lively and pretty.

"You remembered." He grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the house.

"You've talked about this for years how could I forget." I teased. He giggled. That used to be my favorite sound.

"When you go back, give this to River and Mason." He said handing me an envelope. I just nodded and took it, putting it in my pocket.

"It is really good to see you Kir." I said as he sat on the steps to the front door. He patted next to him so I sat down.

"It's good to see you too Shiva." He leaned his head to lay on my shoulder. "Mason and River seem like great people. I can tell they care about you." He smiled.

"They're the best. I really love them." My heart started beating faster at the thought of them.

"I wasn't sure if you'd get a second chance at a mate but when I saw you did I was so damn happy." He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"It was strange at first and I wasn't sure I wanted to be with them-"

"That doesn't matter. All that matters is that you guys make each other happy and you love each other." He cut me off. All of a sudden my body got warmer and the butterflies started surrounding me. "Time for you to go now. Don't forget about the note please." He said letting go of my hand.

"I love you Akira." I hurried to say. He smiled.

"I love you too Shiva."

Everything went black before I opened my eyes to see Lucifer hovering over me.