Chapter Thirty-Five: My life is already complicated

*Ashton*  

I am losing myself more and more. The girl that comes to see me has started doing more and more to me than she did before. And as hard as I try to push away, my body responds to her. It is like she is in full control of my body, as if it was her body instead of mine.

"Stop damn it! Stop it! Move! Push her off! Do something!" All I can do is scream into my head as I see the things that she does to my body. I feel so weak and helpless, so useless, and this drives me deeper and deeper into my mind. I can't even see the other girl like before. Her blond hair and black hair mix together, her eyes start to form a blue and green color, but I can't see her face the same. It changes, and she looks different. Not bad, but not the same. Yet I still find myself crawling in this endless dark void trying to get to her. "Please! Come back! Save me!" I don't remember ever once screaming for help, but at the moment I don't care. I want this girl, the one in my head. I want her here, I need her here with me.

"Oh my dear Ashton, you are almost ready." She places a kiss on my lips, leaving ruby red lipstick on them. I want to wipe it off and spit the taste of her off my mouth, but I can't. I can only sit and watch as my body gets up and holds her. I am losing myself, and it scares me.

********************************************************************

*Alexandria*

It was finally time to go and let Lolita out. I took two of the warrior angels with me, just to be safe. Alejandro was already waiting for us at the front of the door.

"Sister, warriors. Are you ready?"

"Yes." He whispered in the old language, and a warm glow covered us. In order for us to enter his room without becoming affected, he has to do this every time. We entered the room, and the first thing we see is Lolita's body covered completely by the ribbons. The only indication that she was okay, was the light rising and falling of her chest. I could not help but notice that her chest was also bigger than before, along with the rest of her body.

"Alejandro, please bring her down." He flew up to the ribbons, and whispered something to them as well. Soon the same glow appeared around her body, and the ribbons started to loosen from around her. Her hair was the first thing to be freed. It was longer, and blond, but there was black mixed into it. Soon, her whole body was freed, and the warrior acted fast enough to catch her before she fell to the floor. They picked her up and carried her out of the room.

"Thank you men. Please help us to bring her to father, he wants her in the meeting room."

"Yes ma'am!" They did not hesitate, and were already heading for the meeting room. Me and Alejandro were right behind them, and entered just as they placed her body on the small bed that was placed in the center. All of our brothers and sisters were already there watching Lolita's sleeping figure. Their faces confirmed what I thought when I first saw her fall from the ribbons, she looks like Lilith. Father was sitting on his thrown with mother next to him. By the look of love and sadness I see in his eyes, he thinks the same thing. I would have asked him if he was Ok, but a small moan from Lolita made us all turn to face her. She moved, and her eyes fluttered a little until she opened them and sat up.

"Where am I?" She sounded different, older. Her body was longer and slimmer, but with the perfect amount of curves to give her body that heavenly look. Her hair was down to her knees, it was blond with strands of black mixed into it. But the biggest surprise was her eyes. They were a blue and green color mixed together, and they had the strangest glow to them that I have ever seen. It was warm and fierce at the same time.

"My dear Lolita, I am so happy that you are back with us."

"Grandfather!" She got up and let out a small scream. I just noticed that her clothes had vanished. They must have either shrunk or gotten burned by the warmth of the ribbons. I took off the long robe I was wearing and handed it to her. "Aunt Alexandria, thank you." She quickly covered her body, and walked up to father.

"Lolita my dear, you look so much like your mother. You are so beautiful." He quickly hugged her along with mother. "Did you learn everything that you needed to know?"

" Yes. Everything is ready, I just need your OK to go back. "

"I see, very well. But before you go, your family would like to present you with a gift." Father waved for us to stand, and one by one they got up to each present Lolita with a gift. Alejandro gave her the gift of eternal youth, so that she can remain on the earth longer now that she is no longer a full reaper. Emmet gave her the gift of a god's strength, so that she will be strong enough to defend those that she loves. One by one that each gave her a gift, until it was now down to me.

"Lolita." She turned to face me, her beautiful new eyes staring right into mine. She gave me a small nod of her head to show respect, but I could see her guard was up. "Before I present you with my gift, there is something that I wish to do first."

"And what is that?"

"This." I don't think anyone expected me to do what I did, not even father. I pulled Lolita into my arms, and hugged her for dear life. " I wish to apologize. When Lilith left to be with your father, I never wanted anything to do with her again. I felt as though she turned her back on us and all of heaven. But I know that had she not done that, you would not be here. Along with my other niece and nephew. I love you my dear Lolita, and I am sorry it took so long for us to meet. "

" I love you too aunt Alexandria. Let's not wait so long to meet again. But next time, let's do it when I'm not wrapped up like a mummy. " Everyone in the room laughed with us, when the warriors.

"Agreed. Now. Lolita, to you I will give something that I have never given to anyone else. I give to you, all the knowledge that I know." The room soon turned silent. I am the angel of knowledge. I know everything that farther know because I am the one who helps him store it. Giving Lolita this means she will know everything that God knows.

"Aunt Alexandria, you don't have to do this. You have all of heaven's knowledge, that is far too great a gift for me."

"No. The enemy you face holds a power that rivals that of both life and death themselves. You are the first hybrid to fully be born into this world, but I fear that alone may not even be enough. Use the gifts that we have given you to defeat this enemy, and save those you love. It is not everyday the daughters and sons of God present someone with a gift, so use them wisely." I could see the hesitation in her eyes, but it was only for a moment. That look was soon replaced with determination.

"That you, all of you. I promise I will not misuse these gifts."

"Lolita." Father's voice rang all through the room, so everyone within heaven's gates must be listening. "As Alexandria has said, you are the first hybrid to be born. So that means you are not bound by the laws of heaven or hell. Your life will become more complicated once you leave heaven. If you are ready, the gates are open." This time, she did not hesitate.

"Grandfather, thank you for the warning." A warm light started to wrap a round her, and soon she was no longer wearing the robe I gave her. She was now wearing a short dress that stopped just above her knees. It was white, with a solid black belt, and one long black sleeve on her right arm. Her left arm was sleeveless. She now had black open toed heels, with white laces wrapping around her legs, stopping just below her knees. But what was most stunning, were her white and black wings. "I am the daughter of the Grimm Reaper and the Angel of life. Plus, my grandfather is god himself, my life is already complicated. "With those last words, and one final smile, she spread her wings and flew out from the gates of heaven, and down to the danger awaiting for her on earth.