Lumapit siya sa binata saka seryosong nagtanong. "Anong sa atin?"

Kumiling ang ulo nito pakaliwa habang ang mata nito ay mariing nakatingin sa kanya. Bumibilis man ang tibok ng puso ni Auri ay hindi niya iyon pinansin. Wala siya sa mood. At naiinis rin siya sa lalaki na pasulpot sulpot lang kung kailan nito ata gusto.

"What's with the foul mood, baby?" he asked, eyes still on her, his tone was serious.

Baby? There's he again with his endearment for her that always makes her wonder for why the blimmin' serviette does he have to call her that.

Auri huffed. "People are annoying," she narrowed her eyes on him before opening her door, "and your one of that annoying people," she added.

Pagbagsak siyang naupo sa drivers seat at isasara na sana ang pinto nang pigilan nito iyon kaya't tinaasan niya ito ng kilay.

"I don't remember doing something that could irk you," he was frowning. "So, what the heck is wrong?"

Auri sighed. Tired and just wanted to be at peace. "Nothing, Rage. Red days perhaps," she reasoned out even if it's not her monthly bloody visit.

Bumuntong hininga ito saka kinuha ang susi na hawak niya.

"Move, I'll drive," he ordered.

"What?" she asked frowning.

"Should I carry you out and transfer you to the shotgun seat or you'll move your sexy ass alone?" he offered, smirking.

Inirapan niya ito saka lumipat sa kabilang upuan.

"Where are we going?" tanong niya ng makitang hindi daan papunta sa villa ni kuya Kronack ang tinatahak nitong daan.

Lumipat na sila ni kuya Prius sa bagong bahay na pinatayo ng kaibigan nito, kapatid ni Rage. Isinama siya dahil ayaw siyang iwan ni kuya Prius mag-isa sa condo nito at hindi rin sang-ayon si kuya Kronack na naging malapit na rin sa kanya na mag-isa lang siya sa condo.

"I want to show you my house," Rage replied, smiling.

Na-excite si Auri sa narinig. She loves touring houses, old or new. Or any buildings that are stranger to her.

"Sige, sige," she was beaming, clasping her hands together in excitement.

Natawa ito. "I hope you'll like it."

"Don't worry, even if I will not like it I will still remember every corner of it," she mischievously smiled. "So, do please bother yourself to show me the blueprint."

Tumaas ang kilay nito. "Why the blueprint?"

Auri shrugged. "So, I could steal something from you. Huh! You blimmin' come from a rich family, so I'm sure you will have something in your house that I could steal without giving a sweat."

"You already stole," he sighed.

"Uy, hindi pa ako nagnanakaw. Kung sakali man ikaw ang una na pagnanakawan ko," she pouted.

"Yeah, yeah," he drawled, smiling. "Why steal from me, hmm?"

"Money," Auri replied honestly. "You know, without my parents and kuya Prius, I'll be blimmin' poor blonde average brainer girl. Usually dead before the twenty minutes in a movie," she laughed at her insult for it didn't really hurt her.

Narinig niya ang pag-tsk nito at kita niya ang disgusto nito sa narinig.

"You're not just an average woman, baby," he spoke and gave her a quick stern look. "You are special and some people don't see that or perhaps don't want to accept that fact because they are blinded by their insecurities in life and the wants to be you."