job..

we get home and i settle emma down for bed, i get into a bath and message maman.

"maman"

"yeah honey?"

"is there any chance i can work in the bakery for a few days?"

"of course what for?"

"i need money maman.. for adriens birthday, i want to spoil him"

"your shift starts tomorrow, 7am"

"see you then maman"

i put my phone away and checked the time 7:45pm. i get my pjs on and head to sleep.. tomorrow's going to be a long long day..

i wake up at 5am from emma crying, i didn't complain i had to get ready for work anyways. i made her a bottle and put her to sleep, getting ready and leaving a note.

'morning! i hope you don't mind but i've went to work in the bakery, i hope you'll not mind watching emma i've made a couple bottles they're in the fridge. if anything happens phone me i love you!'

i placed the note on the bed and put my shoes on then got into the car.. it was still dark out, half six, the car was cold i sat in it for 5 mins waiting on it heating up. i put on the bad radio and drove getting at the bakery at 6:50. i unlocked the bakery and opened it up as maman and papa were sleeping. i started making some bread, macaroons and croissants.

the day went on and it was 11am i had sold a lot of stuff i was midway cooking as adrien phoned me

"marinette?"

"thats me"

"how come your working?"

"since i don't want to use your money to buy you stuff.. i won't be able to afford the one thing i wanted to get you but i'll get the other thing"

"just use my card!"

"i said no that's final!" and i hung up.

7pm came along and my shift was over, i locked up the bakery and drove home. i parked the car and walked in side and into the livingroom to lay on the couch.

"your home" adrien said

"i guess i am"

"do you need to workkk" adrien said like a child

"yes i do"

"i want you to use my money so use it"

"i don't want to use your money"

"why?"

"cause i want to spoil you with my own, me using yours makes no sense i've explained"

i sighed and walked into my fashion room going into my computer and looking at the chain i wanted to get him.. how am i ever ment to save for that? i'd be saving weeks..

i walked into the dining room to get supper to see adriens made me toast.

"thank you" i said plainly putting on a small smile

"somethings up.. what's wrong?"

"i wanted to get you a chain but it's too expensive and i wouldn't be able to afford it"

"then use my money please stop stressing about it, you got emma that's all i could ask for"

"there's one thing i've got.. and you'll enjoy it.. but it's nothing you can keep it's more just a memory" i sighed

next thing there's a crash.. we run and look out the window.

"hawkmoth.."

"he's been mia for a year what does he want?"

"i don't know m'lady"

"i can't fight i need to look after em!"

"give me your miraculous i'll hand it to alya"

i nodded and handed it over.. i listened to adriens offer and ordered the bracelet with his money.. i felt so guilty but it'll get him to stop whining about it.